Drop Top 'Trollin

I had posted a few pictures a couple months ago, but I found a '69 Patrol that needed a new home close to me. Well, summer is in full (if not past) swing, and I dropped the doors/sides/roof in favor of some AC au natural. This has been my favorite (sometimes 2nd favorite to my TL1000s) summer vehicle, absolutely loved every minute of it. The P40 engine humps along no problem, 4wd works very well according to some local CO trails, and this guy has been a blast so figure I'd post some more recent pics. Hope all is well at Ratsun!

Winter/spring time (heater works great!):

29539110150618697465528.jpg

Shot at 2012-04-12

Summer time:

20120713142758347.jpg

Shot at 2012-08-27

I am still learning about this beast, but if there is ever a closer knit family of car people moreso than Datsun lovers...it's Patrol lovers. Hooray!

• Like 1
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments guys, actually none of the rest of my fleet are in the pictures. That was taken a little south of me when I went to meet up with some other Datsun guys here in Colorado. Just recently sold my '64 and '65 T-birds, and got rid of my '71 240Z as well, so now just down to an '03 Tacoma, the P-troll, and my first car, '72 240Z. That is another project all together, but SBC 406/T56 combo w/ a 3.54 LSD R200 are waiting to be transplanted...Here's a pic of a T-bird and my '72 Z:

img0136me4.jpg

Shot at 2007-05-10

42346010150582993045528.jpg

Shot at 2012-04-12

If anyone wants more pictures of anything out of the Troll just let me know, I know that I never saw one in person before this one and have only seen a handful for sale in the past few years.