SON OF A BITCH!!!! I JUST CRASHED MY MOMS CAR

Maybe I have been away from here for too long, but I saw this 3 page thread, and the title and thought "certainly there must be one post giving this young person some sympathy"........

NOPE!

Please OP, don't get a Datsun right away, and please Ratsun, don't ever fucking change!

tough skin and a terrible sense of humour: required since 2007

• Like 1
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So ive been complaining to my mom that you got me a gym membership but you never give me a ride there.

fat-batman-meme-generator-needs-to-go-to-the-gym-mom-won-t-let-him-cd3f6b.jpg

so i take the car and Im in the Gym parking garage and i was make a sharp right turn and WWWHHAAAAMMM i hit the guard rail and.... and she was so fucking pissed and to make it worse i was going car shopping this weekend to buy the new Toyota GT86 but i dont think thats going to happen any more. Fuck!!!!

9b391bd976f8c5cec16590f8c302e867.gif

Uh oh Skib, I think with that spelling you might be turning French-Canadian!! :D

Its the part of me from W.Europe :rofl: it comes threw sometimes.

but most definitely not French :mellow:

I actually used to get in trouble in school for spelling like that.

Man i just read through all these post and i was laughing my ass off. Especially fat batman one. But all seriousness that wreck wasnt my fault some redneck bitch got in my way and i dont think im the kind of kid that gets everything i want. Ive been working for a long time to save up some money to buy a 510 and my uncle actually saw that i was working so hard and offered to buy the GT86. And who would turn that down bitches.and i was like im be rolling in them streets 2 up 2 down straight out that north side houston texas

https://mail-attachm...wAhvDI&sadssc=1

SO THIS IS MY MOMS CAR

1-8-07-accord-crash.gif

This is your mom's honda accord??? How fuckin fast were you going drifting?

so i take the car and Im in the Gym parking garage and i was make a sharp right turn and WWWHHAAAAMMM i hit the guard rail and it rip a giant piece out of the door and fender.

Now caused by redneck bitch 'got in your way'?