SON OF A BITCH!!!! I JUST CRASHED MY MOMS CAR

So ive been complaining to my mom that you got me a gym membership but you never give me a ride there. So just let me take the car and ill be back in one piece. so i take the car and Im in the Gym parking garage and i was make a sharp right turn and WWWHHAAAAMMM i hit the guard rail and it rip a giant piece out of the door and fender. it was like scissors cutting a piece of paper, fucked up the whole side. I was like what the fuck. Please dont be bad. I get and look, fuuuuuucccccckkkk i just fucked up my moms car. So i drive it back home and tell my mom. i was so scared and she was so fucking pissed and to make it worse i was going car shopping this weekend to buy the new Toyota GT86 but i dont think thats going to happen any more. Fuck!!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by the post I'd say your 17 or under, borrowing moms car, crashing it, telling whole world you cant handle a corner in a FWD car in a parking garage, and that you "were" going to buy a brand new RWD car???

jackie_chan___wtf_by_sailor_capricorn-d2y4lvi.jpg

• Like 1

You wrecked the car yes....but have you ever driven a car over a cliff, or off a cliff? Tell your mom there must have been a rock in the steering column, that worked wonders for my buddy Mike when he fell asleep and ran into a guardrail during high school. :rofl:

Hey, thanks for reminding me that the road is full of shitty drivers. Please please please stay off of the highway. i can talk shit because after 21 years on the road, i've never even scratched a car.

Then you haven't pushed the envelope enough. :D

• Like 2

Hey, thanks for reminding me that the road is full of shitty drivers. Please please please stay off of the highway. i can talk shit because after 21 years on the road, i've never even scratched a car.

I scratched my knees on the hood of a car once....

The first time I got in a wreck, my Mom was riding in the passenger seat.

At least I didn't have to explain what happened. SInce we BOTH saw I had the green light and got T-boned.

But hit a guard rail in a parking garage? Going a TAD too fast, I'd say. Or trying to text...

• Like 1