Draker's old Blue 71 KA 510 Goon - SOLD

Draker

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shit i didnt see u scored that .....nice throw in ... did u get the cardboard cowl hood kit ... if not im pretty good at fabbing blower scoops and cowl hoods from cardboard .... i could offer some help...

didnt see the pvc exhaust kit either...

i think i got the re inspired from skib......i was just glad the wheels i got from him weren't scribbled on.....lol...i actually used to do it when shipping live fish and corals .....they got a little more detailed and colorful for that crowd......i always thought it was funny to picture the dudes in the sorting facility seeing this box all drawn on .....probably a high light to there very brown box day...i had one returned to me once,  i got to graphic with stick figures doing wierd things ....someone got offended and i got it back with brown spray paint on it and a repackage or else notice.......as if a stick man orgy is offensive to anyone but the linear police...

• Like 2
i think i got the re inspired from skib......i was just glad the wheels i got from him weren't scribbled on.....lol...i actually used to do it when shipping live fish and corals .....they got a little more detailed and colorful for that crowd......i always thought it was funny to picture the dudes in the sorting facility seeing this box all drawn on .....probably a high light to there very brown box day...i had one returned to me once,  i got to graphic with stick figures doing wierd things ....someone got offended and i got it back with brown spray paint on it and a repackage or else notice.......as if a stick man orgy is offensive to anyone but the linear police...

Haha, I never thought they would return a box because of it.

Alright, this should be the last hurdle in the front suspension.. Time to start assembly! Lower Control Arm bushings are in.

For those who are ordering these.. it appears the ones shipped in the yellow box are the correct part. The ones that are shipping the the boxes listed earlier in my thread are the wrong part and are too small. Keep that in mind when ordering MOOG LCA bushings.

2013-01-24_12-07-14_89_zpseffb8133.jpg

2013-01-24_12-07-26_139_zps77baab91.jpg

2013-01-24_12-07-37_562_zps1ebe3281.jpg

Can we really compare things to how low Indys car is was? I mean... its not even a car anymore. Eventually youll get crazy low if you just cut enough out of the bottom of it (regardless of drivability). I dont even know if you could call his thread a build thread. Every time he updated there was actually less car than the last time he updated it. 

Can we really compare things to how low Indys car is was? I mean... its not even a car anymore. Eventually youll get crazy low if you just cut enough out of the bottom of it (regardless of drivability). I dont even know if you could call his thread a build thread. Every time he updated there was actually less car than the last time he updated it. 

Haha, so true. It was low though.. cause it didn't have any suspension and was laying on the ground.

I was pulling for him to finish that dime.. it would have taken so much work and probably would have been a complete death trap.. but it _was_ such an awesome dime before. I and I agree about the Violet.. Been watching that one too.

Thanks, the wagon is not much to look at at the moment. Must.. make.. drive..