Draker's old Blue 71 KA 510 Goon - SOLD

Draker

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i don't get the indy thing either .....if there's any mention of being low or driving low now you get passive aggressive indy that bad mouths u and tell you your stupid cause u cant drive that low and then proceeds to tell you what and how to do to your car and its suspension... but the minute u go in to the rusty thread and say hey why did you do that it turns into a defending indy parade or he disapears all together ...to me ......why sensationalize someone who continuely gets in over there head then gives up ...yeah your cars are dope when there cars...what he has been trying to do with rusty had potential but it went the wrong way then for some ungodly reason he cut the trunk off ....at that point unless your building yard art we all know the car if ever back on the road will never be safe... just dont get it .... its like celbrating me for being a internet dick head

i am swapping a the barn doors off my 2dr tahoe and going to a tailgate and hatch ... i fought and fought and fought with my local gm ...to get the right filler panels and a few hinges.....wish i woulda known i had options ...lol...apparently no one has ever done the swap ... even on the interwebz...it seems pretty straight forward...lol... any way get those rings and lets redo those tubes...

draker, get em to me b4 the 15th and my brother can drop it off for you on his way to base

Alright, I'll get to work on them once I get the rings. I'll see what I can do about getting them up to you. I didn't  have any plans of going up there.. but maybe I'll make some plans.

Was planning on installing my sub frame today and maybe testing some of my suspension bits.... Woke up with a migraine headache..  Been in bed all day. Here it is almost 5pm and 6 excedrin later and I'm just starting to get some relief.. and it's been raining outside pretty much all day. What a bitch.