Draker

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got these in the mail.

2013-01-16_12-19-03_638_zps6dd07c68.jpg

All I need now is to get the correct LCA bushings. I ordered some from Rock Auto and this is what I got(Photo courtesy of Jrock):

IMG959529_zps54a234d1.jpg

Ordered Moog K9170 bushings. Not sure what went wrong exactly.. but the ones that were in the box are clearly not correct. Working on exchanging these for the correct ones. My dumb ass threw out the boxes. In fairness I compared the bushings to the ones that were installed before I tossed them... I guess I eyeballed wrong.

I ran into the same problem on those bushings. Out of 2 stores I found that only one store had one correct bushing. I had to order one from back east. I found that the box with the "yellow" stripe on top of the moog box is an older stock and the bushing will be in a plastic bag with a green label and it will say "made in japan". I had to explain all this to the parts guy over the phone and he was able to verify this before ordering. Apparently it's a "moog" issue.

I ran into the same problem on those bushings. Out of 2 stores I found that only one store had one correct bushing. I had to order one from back east. I found that the box with the "yellow" stripe on top of the moog box is an older stock and the bushing will be in a plastic bag with a green label and it will say "made in japan". I had to explain all this to the parts guy over the phone and he was able to verify this before ordering. Apparently it's a "moog" issue.

Like this?

MOOG-Cars.jpg

I got a hold of Rock Auto. I just called them. They are going to send me another set for free. They said they would compare them to the photo and ship them out. So if they are wrong.. then I'll have 4 sets and out no extra cash. I could maybe just get a refund.. and call it a day. Then find them else where I guess.

Hi guys, new here just trying to find out what motar I should put in my car. my plan is to just drop this in:

2013-01-18_17-02-15_436_zps122e74c7.jpg

2013-01-18_17-02-29_611_zps255467ff.jpg

do you think I will need to upgrade anything else? thanks. let me know, please give me all the details I will need for the swap.