Cars and Coffee in Irvine

831Sunny

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt agree with you more Duncan. Went once with my 620 and got a few snaps from people's cameras but thats about it. MOst of these dudes have $$$$$$$ cars. I saw like 2 510's 2 240's and I was the only 620 at the time. Someday soon I wanna roll in there with like 15+ Datsuns and crash that shit.

• Like 1

I took a ride out this AM: NOBODY THERE WTF!!!!!!!!

I guess this weekend is Pebble Beach. And the couple that run C&C go there instead...

Being it is at Mazda, there is one saturday out of the year that they dont do the Irvine C&C because all the organizers are up at the Monteray Histiric's, Mazda is a big sponser of Laguna Seca raceway.

• 2 months later...

We are meeting at old town irvine off the 5 fwy and sand canyon around 7am. More details by this evening. Try to make it! We have 4 so far, and it would be good to meet some of you rats in person!

I'm headed to San Diego to work on my goon. I wouldn't hang at your meeting spot too long because the lot is filling up fast by 7:00am. Have a good time. I'd go if I could..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I went this AM, there were a lot of new mustangs, a couple NSXs and some neat cars like an old Saleen and some stuff like that. There was only 1 other datsun though and it was a 280zx. I think we should even the score and show up in force one day soon. Is anyone interested?

I went the Saturday before Christmas.  A yellow 280z was 2 cars down from me, a 510 was there, and a 240z convertible showed up later in the overflow parking.  The mustang tards were there as well.....guess they don't realize that no one really cares about looking at 20+ 2005+ Mustangs.

• 2 weeks later...