Red 71 4dr - Carbed KA24DE

demo243

So tried the 200sx stuff on the 13s with a 10mm spacer and they still don't fit. ... So I think I'm going to stick with 510 stuff and a wilwood setup... Also for the bling factor.... 13s prob won't fit with the wilwoods either.... So I might be in the market for some new 13s ... Panasports would be awesome!!

Will prob order brakes this week

• Like 2
  • Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update... Was away for the weekend and going away on business tomorrow ... Not as far along as I'd like but just haven't had time

Took a while to find these adapters.... Only flying Miata had them... I guess they get the custom made... 1/8-27 npt male threads to m10x1 female threads. Let's me use the stock 510 lines ( mind are upgraded to stainless braided) directly into the wilwood caliper. Got a spare set just in case.

Rotor mounted up... Was shorted some washers so had to go pick some up... Picked up stainless ones . No instructions on mounting so had a few emails back and forth to figure it out. Also the rotor hat was a very tight fit on the hub used the torch to help it

Mocked up

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I got some brakes!

unfortunately as I was afraid of… they don't fit my steel 13's… I guess its time to find some panasports!!!!!

I also proceeded to do one of the stupidest things I have ever done… and go bed my pads in with out properly torquing my lugs down…. thankfully I hit em all with a breaker bar quick before I dropped the car… so it appears that no damage was done and I didn't end up like that AutoX RX7 video on youtube…. that was a scary and nervous ride home when I realized….. 

Didn't get to my steering box brace yet… hopefully that will come before the track day on the 4th… need to get to busta's place to align her and maybe even get the wheels balanced.

Still debating which diff to run for thunder hill west… 510T posted a video with speeds topping around 85 which is totally doable on the 4.44 … but the 4.11 will be an easier drive up on the highway… decisions decisions ….

• Like 3

thats pretty good, maybe i should just do that.  I was going to pay $100 for glass, i got the gasket for $60 and going to be $150 to install so that is already $310.  What is the name of the glass shop?

Same one I told you about yo......

Marin Auto Glass.....

The ^%$@ are you??!!.....I need some shit sand blasted.... :rofl:

All u gots to do is ask. I'm always down to help out where I can.

I called Marin auto glass and they said they couldn't get the glass but with my own seal they would charge $150 in labor. About a 2-3 hour job with the chrome inserts...