my name is XXX and im a cartoon addict :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should see the sticker i have on my monitor. i <3 hentai! :D i would watch adult swim if i had cable but comcrap screwed me. $400 INSTALL bill for one line. F them! i would go dish but dont have the credit they want.

yea i like anime too, but im old school! but my favs are rockos modern life, cow and chicken, and definatly angry beavers! but old bugs bunny is the s@#t:lol:

does anyone remember the one back in the 70's about a starship like a submarine that had this huge cannon on the whole front that would blast stuff?? you gotta be a little old to remembre this one!

nothing wrong with you seth. do you collect cartoon memorabilia or cells? do you draw? the older the toon the better i think. but then again i like vintage anything.

now where can i watch some old flintstones or jetsons. there needs to be a vintage toon station. maybe there is but i wouldn't know cause i just have basic expanded cable.

i still have my first bugs bunny baby rattle from 1976.:)

my godfather had a wiley coyote tattoo on one arm and road runner on the other.

• 1 year later...

I have to admit, I too am an anime addict. I have been since like... sophmore year in high school. I can't watch complete crap though. I need a good story line, something that can suck me in. Anything Miyazaki is always good, for a movie. Right now I am on the third season of Bleach and I love it. SUCH a good story line. >.< And as I am currently sick, it makes for good stuff to curl up into my computer chair and watch. :D