Spam from forum

Received this A.M.

Z-train,

truluv25 has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "HELLO DEAR".

truluv25 said:

======================================================================

Angelaleonard35@hotmail.com

Hello Dear

How are you today dear friend, My name is (Miss Angela ) I am new here and looking for love and understanding man when i saw your profile,i deemed it deeply and found you interesting to be the right one and will like to make a honest relationship with you, please contact me on this my private email address so we can get to know ourselves better ( Angelaleonard35@hotmail.com ), so that i can send you my pictures, and also tell more about ourselves, and i also have something very important to tell you.

Remember that age, distance or color does not matter in a honest relationship but love, trust and believing is always the simplicity of every honest relationship.

i believe we can move from here sharing the nature of honest love.

thanks and God bless you.

Regards:

Angela

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a two timing hoe! I got the same message from her.... I did for real, some one drop the ban hammer.

Hello Dear

How are you today dear friend, My name is (Miss Angela ) I am new here and looking for love and understanding man when i saw your profile,i deemed it deeply and found you interesting to be the right one and will like to make a honest relationship with you, please contact me on this my private email address so we can get to know ourselves better ( Angelaleonard35@hotmail.com ), so that i can send you my pictures, and also tell more about ourselves, and i also have something very important to tell you.

Remember that age, distance or color does not matter in a honest relationship but love, trust and believing is always the simplicity of every honest relationship.

Regards:

Angela

She must like them young guys haha

Hello Dear

Regards:

Angela

datzenmike,

truluv25 has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "HELLO DEAR".

truluv25 said:

======================================================================

Hello Michael

How are you today dear friend, My real name is (Yoki Ingenue ) I am new here and looking for love and understanding man when i saw your profile,i saw you like young Asian girls long time deeply and found you interesting to be the right one and will like to make a honest relationship with you, please contact me on this my private email address so we can get to know ourselves better ( Angelaleonard35@hotmail.com ), so that i can send you my pictures of my privates, and also tell more about ourselves, and i also have something very important to tell you.

Remember that age, sex, weight, laxatives, hand puppets, distance or color does not matter in a honest relationship but love, trust and believing is always the simplicity of every honest relationship.

Regards:

Angela (Yoki)