LAZARUS the sedan - Part 280ZX, Part 620, Part Silverado, Part Integra, ALL Lazzie!

alright, so Mark (Blackmarkit) had a little bit of time, and i swung by his place, and he did a HUGE favor for me and fabbed up a fuel neck for Lazarus. ill be attaching the vent hose today before i start work... but heres some pics of the progress.

Photo0009.jpg

Photo0010.jpg

Photo0011.jpg

Photo0012.jpg

100_0751.jpg

100_0752.jpg

IT LOOKS AWESOME!! and the BEST thing is that it WORKS! lol.. and thats the most important part.

• Like 1
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished up with the norcal datsun nissan bbq at woodward lake.. blackmarkit, and konig209 were there, and we all had a blast.

100_0800.jpg

100_0799.jpg

100_0798.jpg

yeah... DATSUN INVASION!!

i have to get some new pictures of the car now that its been buffed... ill work on that as well as a few other ideas up my figurative sleeve.

I like your car alot. I like it alot. Wow that is amazing rubbing compound! Does it last a long period of time?

the compound seems to have a very good effect on it... it hasnt faded or hazed... so id say go for it! its the 3M rubbing compund

Photo0026.jpg

--side note, do the rubbing and orbital in an area that you dont have to look at for a while. lol... i didnt... you can see the marks from the orbital buffer spray on the ground and they dont come up very easy without flooding your garage... :blush: oops... :geek: i figured id let it be a high traffic area and let it wear away... but its not going away very quickly... SOOO... :devil: buff it out on your neighbors driveway. haha

besides the muffler

Im digging it!!!!!!!!!!!!

rest leave as is like Indy said

banzai... my favorite exhaust hater.. :console: i took this picture today for you...

Photo0025.jpg

so i posted a thread in the WTB section for a 5spd trans for my L16... id REALLY like overdrive... i do to much freeway driving...

speaking of freeway driving... i broke down on the side of 99N today. (2nd time in this car NOT having tools) luckily a friend from closeby had some zipties i was able to tie the burned dizzy positive wire up so that i could get home... mi melted through the conector onto the header.. eehh... ima be keeping a tool bag in the car at all times. equipped with duct tape, zipties, bailing wire, flashlight, and the basic hand tools...

Photo0033.jpg

i also need a new front window... any ideas on where to go to grab a new one? (i havnt even called around)

SIDE NOTE: i shaved the origional stereo mount/cover down to accept the face of an aftermarket stereo poking its little head through... now i just have to get door speakers and wire it up. haha.. till then it just sits there... staring at me... waiting to be used. :blush:

Photo0024.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

totally got busted by the cops... hehe.. yeah right... they couldn't pin us on anything solid, so after being detained for WAAY too long, they let me and my friends go... (we were drifting the local skidpad - aka - empty lot that was abandoned by a local business, ripped apart by scrappers, and then deemed hazardous so nobody owns it, its title hasnt left escrow, due to the fact that no entity wants it for liability reasons :D )

i just finished changing a popped tire out on my dime when i went to leave and got blocked in by the coppers. haha.. i got this picture though.

Photo0042-1.jpg

• Like 1

Struts???????

YOu sure you want to buy those????

510s had 3 different size and the long cartridge was the most avail about 15years ago.

However if you want to lower the car MOAR!!!! best to get the 280zx size and cut the strut to fit the cartridge.

rebult master dont last long compared to new Jap ones if you can find them.

I hougt one like you have pitcture. You have to put the plastic Bell housings on and HOPE they dont leak. Mine leaked and then ruined the paint.

• Like 1

Struts???????

YOu sure you want to buy those????

510s had 3 different size and the long cartridge was the most avail about 15years ago.

However if you want to lower the car MOAR!!!! best to get the 280zx size and cut the strut to fit the cartridge.

rebult master dont last long compared to new Jap ones if you can find them.

I hougt one like you have pitcture. You have to put the plastic Bell housings on and HOPE they dont leak. Mine leaked and then ruined the paint.

yeah i posted pictures of the struts that auto zone is selling on Facebook too... i may be looking for a different brand... idk...working AT auto zone makes this extremely easy to purchase and return stuff if i dont like it... but yeah, im leaning more and more toward some tokico blue's upon further thought... i found them for dirt ass cheap on egay, and i have the link to get the sway bar combo for the cheapest i found on the web too. i think this will turn out alright...

as for the brake master... lifetime warrantee AND under $25 price tag has sold me... i really don't care if i have to change it out a couple times while i own the car... i had the problem with the leaky reservoir also... bright side for me is that it cant really hurt my paint. haha

SIDE NOTE: i was just directed to this weld in camber kit for the rear to fix the inherent camber issues that come with dropping a 510 like its hot. lol

2nd SIDE NOTE: i also found front camber plates for the 510 on egay aswell... for the same price as any other car... i like it!

Untitled_zpsedcdbab7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

277365_3903069420672_1541067032_o.jpg

i snapped a critical piece of the L series engine today (attempting to fix a leak)... i cant get the rest of it due to massive corrosion issues... the head works fine as far as running goes... but now i have a half inch hole in the side of the head that allows coolant to gush out.... NO BUENO.... SOOOOO.... i JB welded a bolt about the same identicle size into the hole, and will attempt to use it to break the remnants of the threads loose after a two day curing process... well see... either way im in the market for a good running DOHC KA engine/trans/ecu/harness to swap in... im tired of carburetors and this under powered drive train (its also eaten two heads so far... i cant afford this pattern of events.

Photo0223.jpg

started replacing some of the exterior lights with SMD LED bulbs (see the difference between side marker and front turn signal?) while i work on this mess in my spare time... till its fixed i have a 4X4 Ford F250 turbo diesel to drive around... its an absolute opposite from this tiny little car. lol... oh well.. one step at a time.

• 1 month later...

alright, i just finished fabricating the front valance into place... here's what happened.

ripped the old one off
Photo0348.jpg
Mached the new one in place
Photo0350.jpg
Photo0349.jpg
Valance for sale... 150.... -SOLD-
Photo0351-1.jpg
a little more maching up.... and time for some novice fab work. lol
Photo0356-1.jpg
tached...AND PRESTO!!
Photo0357-2.jpg
DAMN THAT LOOKS GOOD!! im very happy.

meh... its metal, and can be bent back.. but i don't plan on doing any urban rock crawling in this car... I've got other ones if i want to play like that. :D

i never really cared for the stock 510 valance. but i do LOVE the look of a hovercraft... next step, dropping the front as low as functionally possible.