Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

^^^^^^^  I went to the meal two years ago. Its really good food. Yeah 15 bucks is alot, but it does support the show.  However, I didnt see many ratsun members  eating there. Most of the ratsun crew stays in the back or goes out to eat.  Now breakfast was a different story, eggs bacon and goodness all around.  K-autic makes a mean breakfast burrito.

Larry

• Like 4
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^^  I went to the meal two years ago. Its really good food. Yeah 15 bucks is alot, but it does support the show.  However, I didnt see many ratsun members  eating there. Most of the ratsun crew stays in the back or goes out to eat.  Now breakfast was a different story, eggs bacon and goodness all around.  K-autic makes a mean breakfast burrito.

Larry

Ok, well Ill just bring my own food then. Im all about supporting the show, but theyre getting enough money out of me already. 

Larry

Ok, well Ill just bring my own food then. Im all about supporting the show, but theyre getting enough money out of me already.

Sometimes you just have to get creative. I'll be bringing my own food.

P1040977.jpg

Theres an inside?I thought all this was in a field... whatever. Ive already bought tickets and made up my mind. Cant turn back now!

Blue lake is all field. Canby is at the fair grounds and the meal is served in their great room.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Canby has showers to I heard. Idk I just go home stinking on Sunday. They also have other food you can buy besides the banquet. A burger booth with a menu to choose from and a little coffee booth

There are showers,at the horse barns(basically the furthest point from the camping area)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yeah. I'll be using them this year. Found out last year :lol:

I always just brought a set of clothes and changed

:thumbup: :lol:

Good thing :poke: :rofl:

There are showers,at the horse barns(basically the furthest point from the camping area)

The showers are not bad. Felt good to wash off the road funk after driving all day.

• Like 1

15 bucks 

you can save your aluminum cans for a week and buy dinner 

or stand on your local corner with a sign need money to eat at Canby 

it supports the show the food is good so I am buying a banquet ticket 

Im all sorts of debbie downer right now and the way life has been bending me over I wont be making it to canby unless I join this guy. :(

Where is WA are you? It wont be as fun as bringing your own car, but Im sure someone would give you a ride down there. Theres plenty of us going that Im sure theres a free seat somewhere. 

Guest Jamee

Where is WA are you? It wont be as fun as bringing your own car, but Im sure someone would give you a ride down there. Theres plenty of us going that Im sure theres a free seat somewhere. 

I'm in washougal