Mt. Rainier 2012

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First a shout out to all the Olympia / south sound Ratsun-ers that made the trip ,,Took a picture of them ,,,here it is... :sneaky:

FAT510010-2.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think i need a 5speed..

FAT510005-1.jpg

FAT510008-2.jpg

FAT510009-2.jpg

FAT510006-2.jpg

This picture was taken literally , in the center of " The danger zone ".

FAT510012-2.jpg

Qtip is clearly,,,,,,,,,,The most interesting man, in the world.

7618227814_898813fb5f_z.jpg

Guest Rick-rat

Thanks for those of you that showed, Got home at 8:30, it was great down at the ocean.When the tide is in the state park entrance to the beach is the best place to get on at Grayland was close to getting stuck on the beach once at the acess road before the State Park access. Doesn't have a lot of beach when the tide is in. Paco had a great time in the sand and he is worn out. A good time and a long drive for me, but well worth it

What no Doug... I thought this was his deal!!! I wanted to go, but so much going on this time of year, have to let something suffer.. Maybe try to fit another one in before summers end.. Turned out to be a nice day...!!!

I thought Doug would roll too, but nope. And this one was put on by RickRat... Doug does Carls Jr.

The Dougger doesn't do Fat Smitty's. :cool:

• 1 month later...

Because of an unforeseen windfall from a sucker buyer of MR2 parts,, lol,, I should be able to roll out to this... :thumbup:

me.

FAT510.

my brother Floyd.

Would like to met up with you guys in Spanaway like last year.. intersection of Pacific and Military roads