Mt. Rainier 2012

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last year i thought this just went down ...oh wait it changed to around the pennisula..

It ended up being around Hoods canal .. Rick went on to the beach but i didn`t bring my boys so i had to go home and relieve my wife from babysitting..

But Mt Rainer is a much better cruise ,, much better.... Me and FAT510 could drive slower with our flashers on, behind your 521 on I5 so nobody rearends you on the way up to Spanaway..

Guest Rick-rat

I plan to leave Krispy Kreme at Tacoma mall at 8:00 A M, though spanaway up mountain highway,probably have to detour through Eatonville, going to paradise then down stevens canyon road, up cayuse pass, then down chinook pass to Enumclaw

South sound guys,, you should roll to this ,, it`s a good way to meet internet weirdos without having to stand around making small talk for hours,,, just a few minutes when we stop for lunch,, then we`re rollin again..and it`s fun as well as safe because you have a crew of knowledgeable people that will help if your car decides to do the funky chicken on you..

29th of Sept,

Yeah,, it`s this Saturday ya butt pirates

I'm hoping to bring a brand new Datto head with me to this. I guy I used to work with in the service is getting his license (permit?) this week and he's trying to convince his dad to let him bring his 620. The kids a member here, but hast posted in a bit.

Hopefully he makes it.

I'm hoping to bring a brand new Datto head with me to this. I guy I used to work with in the service is getting his license (permit?) this week and he's trying to convince his dad to let him bring his 620. The kids a member here, but hast posted in a bit.

Hopefully he makes it.

make him lead so he doesn't butthole any ratsuners...

What will get me hated on less, driving the Volvo 240 Sedan or the Benz Diesel wagon?

Want to roll out and check it out, need to finish dropping the benz and replacing the control arms, got the Passenger side done tonight, and will try and bang out the drivers tomorrow night.

Did get my CV adapters last week so one less thing on the list for my 510, need to finish it so i can actually drive a Datsun.

Hope to make it out on Saturday to join you all.

What will get me hated on less, driving the Volvo 240 Sedan or the Benz Diesel wagon?

Want to roll out and check it out, need to finish dropping the benz and replacing the control arms, got the Passenger side done tonight, and will try and bang out the drivers tomorrow night.

Did get my CV adapters last week so one less thing on the list for my 510, need to finish it so i can actually drive a Datsun.

Hope to make it out on Saturday to join you all.

We will only hate on you if you don`t come..