Mt. Rainier 2012

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick-rat

I hate living on islands for that very reason, you are at the mercy of someone else to come and go as you please. Was hurt on San Juan Island many years ago, had to suffer until I could get to the mainland

I went last year. it was fun, even though i drove a toyota and was forced to cook hot dogs. But i have a datsun now, so someone else has to be apprentice hot dog cooker guy. :rofl:

so whats this bs all about....bannana says i should spend the day listening to my driveline rub on my exhaust can on every corner up and back to rainer.... shit tristin is gonna be there.. that means there will be glitter hairspray everywhere,....

Can you tie your original tank down into the bed?? Maybe even use 2x4s or 2x6s to keep it stable ,,,,,,,,,There is a gas station in Elbe and i think there`s one in Ashford ,, just make the ol` man aware you need to stop ..

And by ol man im speaking to the OP......... :poke:

I would just put the tank in the bed, but I don't have all of the hose pieces that I need to hook it up, and all of our shit is in storage (including the tank), so it's not really a fantastic option right now. Our lives are kind of one big cluster fuck right now, so don't mind us. :frantics: We'll try to make it.

I would just put the tank in the bed, but I don't have all of the hose pieces that I need to hook it up, and all of our shit is in storage (including the tank), so it's not really a fantastic option right now. Our lives are kind of one big cluster fuck right now, so don't mind us. :frantics: We'll try to make it.

Zelda will be there... :poke:

would love to go :) :confused:

We could meet up with you off I5 south of Olympia Wa and roll up the freeway to show you the way.... We get off freeway at the military base ,,and meet up with them as they go through a town called Spanaway ,,so you wouldn`t have to go all they way up to the Tacoma Krispy Kreams.

.Mt Rainer is a real fun drive, i hope you make it..