THE 07 MAZDA3 "GOON" - RIP

she says she likes the "im not drunk... im avoiding potholes" one though.... maybe ill get back on that one in another six months. lol... might have to drop some of the other stickers. im not a fan of the "air force" ones.. but she likes those... so its all her call.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

crapnook.jpg

i just got the pictures back from when they did the bodywork... i want to figure out how to take some of the best of these horrible pictures and put them together to make just one... this ^^^ was from "scrapnook.com"... i dont particularly care for it. i made it, and then did a print screen... anybody else have suggestions on tricky ways to combine multiple photos into one?

that was photos we had developed from when it went to the bodyshop and got painted that nice smokey gunmetal grey. (my wife was very specific on what color she wanted) it was an 09 nissan color.... anywho, i have a few other pictures from our disposable camera we gave the shop that i have turned digital and wouldnt mind making a little collage out of. their just not worth it to post one by one.

it looks good! but i agree with mike, the fewer brandnames/ and stickers on the exterior of the car the better, it makes the car look more sleek and clean.

but i do have one question,

HOW DOES IT FIT IN THE KITCHEN?!?!

it looks good! but i agree with mike, the fewer brandnames/ and stickers on the exterior of the car the better, it makes the car look more sleek and clean.

but i do have one question,

HOW DOES IT FIT IN THE KITCHEN?!?!

careful she is an army wife if I am not mistaken she probably knows her way around a rifle real good if not better than her hubby. Has anyne noticed that all the better chefs are men???

army... ^^^hehe... Air Force!

and yes, she can shoot, and drift, and dragrace, and do everything else the guys can do AS WELL AS COOK ON HELL OF A MEAL!

Janee'

.. she already had the drifting basics down.

Photo0360-1.jpg

our (days away from being) 7yr old decided to help me clean out moms car... lmao... i couldnt help but smile... like me, he loves a good looking car. so much so that he will scrub the back of the dashboard if he saw the need. :D

• 4 months later...

did a little photoshoot... figured id share the eye candy with you all today...

100_0933.jpg

100_0935.jpg

100_0936.jpg

100_0937.jpg

100_0938.jpg

100_0939.jpg

100_0941.jpg

100_0942.jpg

100_0943.jpg

100_0946.jpg

100_0963.jpg

100_0971.jpg

I also created a Facebook page to try and recover some extra money being that times are hard and all - check it out if you are in the northern California area, I'll travel depending on the job. This is something I love doing.

• 2 weeks later...
I hate shit like that, sorry man. At least it looks like mostly body. Hopefully you guys are alright

yeah were cool... i went to the Chiro, as the only person in the car, i was the only person needing it... looks like my back was jacked up pretty good... ill get a picture of the scan up when i get a digital copy.

I hope Mohamed has insurance. Sorry about the car but it sounds like the Fam is good. Pissed I am sure though... (her other baby)

Mohamed has insurance, but i'm assuming (could be wrong) that because he was driving a 1992 Toyota Camry... its probably bare bones... well have to figure it out... good thing we have uninsured, and underinsured motorist coverage

more wife pics and if shes reading this i say wink... hi my names jon and im a pisces...lol...j/k kidding or am i ......bummer about the dumb driver that wrecked the car...cute kid too...

She reads through this stuff on occasion, as i see you are a self proclaimed "flaming douchologist" ill have to assume you meant to compliment me, and to that, ill accept. I think that's a good lookin' kid too.. i decided to keep him. lol