THE 07 MAZDA3 "GOON" - RIP

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just confirmed with AAA... the vehicle is a total loss... im gonna have to work out the value with them now. wtf man?! they wont let us buy it back either... they said its because we still owed on it. im going to have to fight for it i guess.

yeah... id like more of your comments, but ive been told i reached my like quota for the day. lol... 

at this point im so frustrated with Geico (the other parties insurance) that they refuse to accept liability for their driver... i knew he was gonna be a liar when he started spouting off at the scene of the accident... telling the cop that he was sitting stationary (like that makes any diffrence if your sitting stationary in oncoming traffic)... i knew he wasnt... im tempted to go and record just how many idiotic people cross over TWO SETS of double yellows to pass standing traffic in their direction... directly compromising the safety of people traveling the other direction... selfish, and stupid...

AAA is my insurance company, and they seem to be on top of their game... im just anxious to have this liability settled between parties... then i can stop paying out of pocket for my medical bills... its made me go broke already with a few trips to see the doc, ive got nothing....

spine_zps8b8137c1.jpg

but aside from putting on the insurance company boxing gloves... It appears that under California Law they insurance company doesn't deal with the insured when it comes to buy back of a vehicle with a lien at all... i have to have the loan company buy the damn vehicle back for me being that they are the legal owners of the car regardless of what minuscule amount is still owed. sooo ill do what i can to work my magic, but i'm feeling slighted after that last bit of new knowledge.

dude... i was driving her car... taking it to pickup oil to do an oil change on it.... some jackass Named Mohamed (suicide bomber) drove into my lane in oncoming traffic and i had no option but to hit him, or dodge him, and hit traffic to the left or right of me. so.... here we are... ive got enough skills behind the wheel to feel no need to justify my choices. and ironically, my wife places close behind me when it comes to wheelman abilities, so i feel safe letting her drive whatever car i own, mod, or prize...

that jpeg of a back diagram... is ME...

• 3 weeks later...