Project 5Teeezy.........A Pharaoh's 510.....

Busta Nut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rummaging through some old boxes over the weekend.....

Found an old oic..........love finding old shit.......

DSC01435_zpsb5e79feb.jpg

Skyblue and I........circa 1998/99.....

Took my Tokico shock out of the Left rear in the Prelude and swapped it for a new one sent from Ground Control under warrantee....

.....had to ship the old one back to get my refund.....

..............but why not road trip to Shingle Springs instead....(Ground Control Headquarters after they moved from down the fucking street from me)............

Took like ten minutes for the transaction and we had the rest of the day..........

.................so we cruised to Emerald Bay on South Lake Tahoe.......

Good Times!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I need moar storytime... 

Behind the engine blowing.........

On the way down to LA......I pushed her.....HARD....

..........topped at 106mph on the way down according to speedo app on the iphone......

At the show...while cleaning my engine bay....I noticed my front crank seal had started to seep.....

......oil was sprayed all over the front cover and skid plate.....no drips though.....just seepage......

............that should've been my first sign.......

On the way back up....Skyblue and I had stopped to grab a bite to eat......

............we noticed we were making great time......

......while chowing down some fine dining.....he asked me if I ever get worried that something would happen......

"Nahhh.......don't really care what happens as long as me and the car don't get hurt."

After lunch we were heading up and cruising along........noticed an Audi A7 past me........

.............we were haulin' ass already.....85-90mph.....

Don't remember what I was doing but next thing I noticed is Skyblue and the Audi 1/2 mile ahead of me.......

WTF??!!

Downshift...................pedal to floor...............................................

100............................101.....................102........................103.....................

:poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop: 

Cab filled with smoke after a loss of power...........

................by the time I looked back there was at least a half mile of smoke behind me................

Pulled the fuck over...........grabbed fire extinguisher cuz I though my shit was on fire.................

..................settled down and texted Skyblue........he saw me pull over.............limped it to him.........

Analyzed situation and tried to milk it...........every time I gave it any kind of throttle the cab would just fill with smoke.........

............I lasted another 30 miles driving at 45 on a 70mph freeway..........fuck that.......

The Keeper to the rescue......I rented a trailer and he p[icked it up as he was in Bakersfield on his way up......

So much for makin' good time......

........thx for all the help fellas...............I owes ya............. B)

• Like 2

Today at the shop..........

DSC01437_zps43f43606.jpg

Thought you were teasing us with the ass end of a snap on truck

Behind the engine blowing.........

On the way down to LA......I pushed her.....HARD....

..........topped at 106mph on the way down according to speedo app on the iphone......

At the show...while cleaning my engine bay....I noticed my front crank seal had started to seep.....

......oil was sprayed all over the front cover and skid plate.....no drips though.....just seepage......

............that should've been my first sign.......

On the way back up....Skyblue and I had stopped to grab a bite to eat......

............we noticed we were making great time......

......while chowing down some fine dining.....he asked me if I ever get worried that something would happen......

"Nahhh.......don't really care what happens as long as me and the car don't get hurt."

After lunch we were heading up and cruising along........noticed an Audi A7 past me........

.............we were haulin' ass already.....85-90mph.....

Don't remember what I was doing but next thing I noticed is Skyblue and the Audi 1/2 mile ahead of me.......

WTF??!!

Downshift...................pedal to floor...............................................

100............................101.....................102........................103.....................

:poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:

Cab filled with smoke after a loss of power...........

................by the time I looked back there was at least a half mile of smoke behind me................

Pulled the fuck over...........grabbed fire extinguisher cuz I though my shit was on fire.................

..................settled down and texted Skyblue........he saw me pull over.............limped it to him.........

Analyzed situation and tried to milk it...........every time I gave it any kind of throttle the cab would just fill with smoke.........

............I lasted another 30 miles driving at 45 on a 70mph freeway..........fuck that.......

The Keeper to the rescue......I rented a trailer and he p[icked it up as he was in Bakersfield on his way up......

So much for makin' good time......

........thx for all the help fellas...............I owes ya............. B)

Sounds like an epic drive, one of my only worries on a long trip away from home. I hope I have cash and get the balls to caravan with you NorCal folks to canby.

• Like 2

Thought you were teasing us with the ass end of a snap on truck

Sounds like an epic drive, one of my only worries on a long trip away from home. I hope I have cash and get the balls to caravan with you NorCal folks to canby.

If it was a Snap On truck I would've put it in the oic.......just the Aramark truck......

You gotta come up with us man!!

I got your back.......a lot of us bring extra parts so the chance of fixing a breakdown is pretty good....

...............I just have to add a piston and some rings to the trunk tool set :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 3

If it was a Snap On truck I would've put it in the oic.......just the Aramark truck......

You gotta come up with us man!!

I got your back.......a lot of us bring extra parts so the chance of fixing a breakdown is pretty good....

...............I just have to add a piston and some rings to the trunk tool set :rofl:  :rofl:

It might just happen man, just have to see how things work out for me around that time.

• Like 1

I want to go to canby so bad. I'm just worried about a 900 mile drive each way. I need more power before then so I can keep up.

You do not need anything but your Datsun....she will make it and nobody is left behind......

First year Skyblue took his Dime he had the column shift 3 speed in it......maxxed out at 60mph.......

.............it took a while but it was fun none the less.......

Have faith in your Datsun :angel:

• Like 3

You do not need anything but your Datsun....she will make it and nobody is left behind......

First year Skyblue took his Dime he had the column shift 3 speed in it......maxxed out at 60mph.......

.............it took a while but it was fun none the less.......

Have faith in your Datsun :angel:

True story.

• Like 1