what makes a datsun a ratsun

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This: CIMG4878.jpg <---Datsun....

Turned Ratsun:CIMG4905.jpg

:P :lol: But in all seriousness if you have to ask you dont know and wont ever know. Thats because it doesnt exsist, its an idea that each person that owns a datsun, or wants to own a datsun, owns within themselves. Its an idea within each citizen within ratsun. I say citizen instead of member, because there are no members, only those within this tight knit community. :huh: :wacko: :blink:

oh god, i think the sleeping pills are talking, yuhp face is going numb...must sleep. :yawn:

• Like 1

:P :lol: But in all seriousness if you have to ask you dont know and wont ever know. Thats because it doesnt exsist, its an idea that each person that owns a datsun, or wants to own a datsun, owns within themselves. Its an idea within each citizen within ratsun. I say citizen instead of member, because there are no members, only those within this tight knit community. :huh: :wacko: :blink:

oh god, i think the sleeping pills are talking, yuhp face is going numb...must sleep. :yawn:

wow.jpg

has anyone attempted the paint job of the 510 above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?

167202_1647282139753_1167911520_31635425_1518453_n.jpg

there was a guy once that attempted it... but he gave up and bought a 280zx... hes finally back to a 510.... but ive lost alot of respect for him since all this went down

lulzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

there was a guy once that attempted it... but he gave up and bought a 280zx... hes finally back to a 510.... but ive lost alot of respect for him since all this went down

lulzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

as I recall that guy built a pretty badass 620 after that,

was given a free 280zx, which sold to build a future badass 510.

your friend Jamie told me you dont know how to finger a girl :lol:

• Like 2

tumblr_lwobmu0HUw1qguxfm.gif

lulz oh you dont even know.

only a few people will get all teh lulz out of that :rofl:

Whatever happened to the Street Fighter Goon?

The 620 is here. So we know aboot that.

Just haven't seen anything about the goon since Skibbert sold it.

well it went to herp derp for like 4 months in the trade.... then it went to WI and went underground for a while.

then it poped back up here. dudes turning it into a 2 door panel wagon with a black top SR