hains' video?

Rhapakatui

Working on my l20b. I know all of my answers are in hains' video as I have watched it multiple times, but it's not working now. Tried my smart phone and laptop. No go. Is there another link to it? I need step by step. Hains did a great job. I want that video.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Banzai!!!!!!

Everybody should watch that video. Well, if your a noob at L series engines at least.

Did I mention Hainz does his own stunts?

Even in the bedroom....

Why thrush or strate threw muffles? too loud!!!!!!!!!! get a turbo mufflers maybewith resonater on front. good sound i like these...

But go ahead with those fart cannons me and your old lady hear you all the way down the street an i just jump out the bedroom window!!!!!!!!!

Banzai!!!!!!

Everybody should watch that video. Well, if your a noob at L series engines at least.

Did I mention Hainz does his own stunts?

Naked

Even in the bedroom....

Ahhhh....that explains it.

Head trauma...?... :D..... :lol:

J/K

Good vids

A man among men! :lol:

:ninja:

I live in a small dusty village in South Africa. There's no broadband here, so I couldn't get Hainz' vid on the net. I was struggling re-building my daily driver L-motor. Hainz POSTED me CD's of his vids - free. My family sat and watched them with me! That was years back, I still use them. thanks again Hainz

• Like 1

Theres some mistakes on them but untill you put a camera on somebody one forgets HOW to talk and forgets ones lines and nomenclature of stuff.

I used to sell these for 5bucks but got tire of going to the post office and sending them out and it was better to just put it on the net. Plus got tired of explaining HOw to do a timming chain and alot of Datsun people can actually see how it works. As dropped timming chain kill most Datsuns and their owners.

If theres more good vids it be nice to have a central source to locate them on say Olddatsuns.com(links)

Esp some of Mklotz stuff ,GGZilla and datzenmikes,HRH and too many others to mention

Whats worst is when I give then the DVD and then they are on here later asking the same question and didnt even look at at the DVD. Then they dont derserve the HELP!!!!!!Theres enough infor on olddatsuns.com(tech section) and my vid to get most people thru this.

• Like 1