mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey moneybags, when are you going to get someone to start making fg or cf fenders, hoods, etc for the 521?  If anyone can do it, you can ($$$)! ;)

The engine install and custom work is looking sweet, btw.

Bro i dont have all this money you speak of.Extra parts would be cool but the problem is well lets face it truck guys are cheap.We need to get a better following.But i am with you on it,I myself dont like carbon fiber look but painted and i am down with that. 

I like CF accents 

such as spoiler or door sill plates or door handles etc only pieces not full panels

CF is extremely light and very strong but most reasonably priced  CF parts are fiberglass with the last layer CF  

photo2_zps25dd350b.jpgphoto1_zps11cbf7de.jpg

Cleaned it up put the roof racks mud flaps and fog lights with my re chromed bumper getting another one all cleaned up on this truck.Also getting new wheels this week going 16's or 17's these 15's are to small.These will be for sale if any one wants them. Also  going to have front end S.S. polished out and get the rears done when i get a chance,and maybe do a 1 day paint job just so its a clean truck.

These wheels are for sale in case any one wants them,first 500.00 takes them.local pick up or I will ship at your expense.

PayPal is rnjm@hotmail.com.

Today I played around with ideas for the cluster, I still don't have all the gauges from MrBig so I improvised and even took the boost gauge off my truck.

Originally he wanted the two big gauges (Tach and a speedo) and 4 small 2-1/16 guages. I concluded it would be too cluttered and the hole would be too close to the edges.

IMG_7626a_zps4381c0a7.jpg

Then I tried one gauge on each side.

IMG_7642a_zps9f947b67.jpg

The spacing was a little off on the side gauges and the cluster bezel covered part of them.

IMG_7654a_zpseabcb0c0.jpg

Then I decided to put the gauges closer together and stagger them

IMG_7659a_zps06bd12b6.jpg

This is a keeper, now I need to hack up the bezel to make it work.

IMG_7656a_zps0d560369.jpg

Today I played around with ideas for the cluster, I still don't have all the gauges from MrBig so I improvised and even took the boost gauge off my truck.

Originally he wanted the two big gauges (Tach and a speedo) and 4 small 2-1/16 guages. I concluded it would be too cluttered and the hole would be too close to the edges.

IMG_7626a_zps4381c0a7.jpg

Then I tried one gauge on each side.

IMG_7642a_zps9f947b67.jpg

The spacing was a little off on the side gauges and the cluster bezel covered part of them.

IMG_7654a_zpseabcb0c0.jpg

Then I decided to put the gauges closer together and stagger them

IMG_7659a_zps06bd12b6.jpg

This is a keeper, now I need to hack up the bezel to make it work.

IMG_7656a_zps0d560369.jpg

Nice job buddy and i got a Puck for you. :thumbup: