mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

photo1_zps1d625cfc.jpgphoto2_zps65509168.jpgphoto3_zps4ce989a1.jpgphoto4_zps32b482c0.jpgphoto_zps94bdd473.jpg

Its in baby,this guy does awesome work.Its dirty but it is still a work in progress.

1] All new motor mounts

2] Made a entire new oil pan

3] Made a new tranny mount

4] Notched the front cross member to clear the crank pulley,did not get pic of that.

5] He powder coated my oil pan

6] i am taking the AEm 02 sensor tomorrow so he can weld the bung on.

7] He molded in the heater hose line on the water inlet line on the front timimg chain cover

8] we are taking off the spacers for the drag link and he is powder coating the drag link for me.

Still more to do but this guy does awesome work and now it will go home for me to work on it.He just got me that much ahead to JCCS.

Will report more later.

• Like 5

photo1_zps1d625cfc.jpgphoto2_zps65509168.jpgphoto3_zps4ce989a1.jpgphoto4_zps32b482c0.jpgphoto_zps94bdd473.jpg

Its in baby,this guy does awesome work.Its dirty but it is still a work in progress.

1] All new motor mounts

2] Made a entire new oil pan

3] Made a new tranny mount

4] Notched the front cross member to clear the crank pulley,did not get pic of that.

5] He powder coated my oil pan

6] i am taking the AEm 02 sensor tomorrow so he can weld the bung on.

7] He molded in the heater hose line on the water inlet line on the front timimg chain cover

8] we are taking off the spacers for the drag link and he is powder coating the drag link for me.

Still more to do but this guy does awesome work and now it will go home for me to work on it.He just got me that much ahead to JCCS.

Will report more later.

It comes home tomorrow.This guy is off the hook.I will take pics tomorrow of the Pantera's he is working on along with all the Jag's.He does cars for Peeble Beach and Monterey concourse or what ever.

Thanks Jrock,he does save me money and time to do the things i like to do,like spend more money.wise guy  :D .Its good to have it home and to tinker with it,i need ass poster above you to make me a part fort the AEM puck that will take the place of the distrib,take the drive shaft down and chop another 11/4" out of it and look for a new radiator that will have better or closer for that matter inlet and outlets,re assemble and try to get some one to wire it cleaner then i can do it for now,and run it over to Bisimotors to tune the son of a bitch.