mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those speakers in the door annoy me.

It seems to be a popular place to put them, all three of my 521s have them there, or at least the holes for them.

When you get right down to it, there really isn't many places to put them in the 520/521 other than the doors.

falling asleep to the indy lights results......boom dream land.... mr. Bigtanker and the rest of ratsuns 521's are in a race....  so, fast forward to the end.... Four wide at the finish line, noone edgeing out the other, bang, line gone, none the victor.... ... Mr bigtanker sideways taking out everyone with his new red KA powerd 521... sideswiping everyone... nooone wins noone wins... its a four way tie... (One of the weird dreams Ive had, recently) BTW Indy lights finish = awesome...

052413-600-wide-indy.jpg

sorry its not ment towards you. (was a dream)  But, you did T-bone m truck, A hole... HAHA.  but for reals...  hehe...  the finish was still awesome... In dream land and real life indy lights...you have to stand up and clap for that...!!!

thats a race!...

my dream was this race... but 521's...  just imagine a finish like a nascar four wide wreck at the finishline...with 521's  yet mr bigtanker was the cause tho... ahhaha.... sorry, my mind is jealous I guess... 

why did you have to T bone me? A hole? im now in limbo of datsun hell...  life and real life... forever exiled in nothingness....Im starring at the 80's now... this is hell...!!!  save me...

mine got smoother the lower, but it does have its cons like speedbumps and possible fender rolling, that would look pretty sexy if it was lowered more

Now your twisting my arm,i will do it if i keep it,right now i am spending a but load of money on the other engine swap and it will only be a for now project if you know what i mean.