mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

That's almost signature worthy!!! Funny!!!

That is some funny shit right there boy.Ill tell you what though it was funny as hell,it was 0330am in the morning and i am going home and i was already passing everyone on the road and once i passed the 91/55 freeway split i just gunned it,my speedo is 10 mph off so i used my Iphone to verify the speed and it got up to 110.06 mph on the Iphone and of course the speedo was pinned.Good top end and mid range but needs more help on the bottom end though.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is some funny shit right there boy.Ill tell you what though it was funny as hell,it was 0330am in the morning and i am going home and i was already passing everyone on the road and once i passed the 91/55 freeway split i just gunned it,my speedo is 10 mph off so i used my Iphone to verify the speed and it got up to 110.06 mph on the Iphone and of course the speedo was pinned.Good top end and mid range but needs more help on the bottom end though.

That's how you break your speedo needle, that's how I broke mine, BTW I got a speeding ticket the other day.

That's how you break your speedo needle, that's how I broke mine, BTW I got a speeding ticket the other day.

I cant afford to get one and i do such stupid things.I got a CDL and there is no traffic school i can go to.I seen your post,also though i can pull my badge out from the fire department it has worked before on more then once thats for sure.

photo_zps439027da.jpg

So i want you all to say high to my new truck.I worked a deal out with Mr Ruckycharms for the KA powered truck.It is a very nice truck and he took really good care of it,there is some small issues that i will work out with her.I thought why have one when you can have two of them.I am giving his wheels back as part of our little deal and i think i might do the chevy rally wheels and just tidy her up a little more and enjoy the truck.Bad picture but first shot of it at my house now.I am so happy.litter bugger moves pretty good to.

What! Another one? Looks clean how about some daytime pics? What's the plan for this one?

My hoa is only 19.00 a month over here the properties are up to 16500 square feet,and I will get you some pictures as soon as I can. They don't bust are balls and I like it because I don't want some prick living down the street with a bunch of fuckin broke down datsuns in the driveway.

My hoa is only 19.00 a month over here the properties are up to 16500 square feet,and I will get you some pictures as soon as I can. They don't bust are balls and I like it because I don't want some prick living down the street with a bunch of fuckin broke down datsuns in the driveway.

in my neighborhood 90 percent of the ppl walking on the sidewalk either have a gun or and illegal drug, i dont participate in either but they have reported me for loud exhaust before :sick:

Dude I need wheels for this truck,I might end up going adapters I hate to do it but I don't like most of the wheels out there.looks like billet specialties 15x4and 15x8 in rears

That's a straight line setup. Going to the track?

What look you going for?

dude tanker.... your datsun spending makes a guy wanna reconsider orientation  .....like if your ok with bottom, a guy could really tough it out for the sake of datsuns and the sick shit u get , got or gonna have.,...jelly man fer sure ... u got the hay to put out soe pretty sick dattos./...

A+ in both effort and execution....

dude tanker.... your datsun spending makes a guy wanna reconsider orientation  .....like if your ok with bottom, a guy could really tough it out for the sake of datsuns and the sick shit u get , got or gonna have.,...jelly man fer sure ... u got the hay to put out soe pretty sick dattos./...

A+ in both effort and execution....

Thanks alot good looking,did you get my Pm's on the ka valve cover and the oil pan.Just so you know i am not panicking just you said friday and unless  i get it today the mailman is building a 521 to,that fucker and wanted a cherry oil pan for his build.lol