mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok ok, slight homo... I just love your truck so much!

Found myself looking for an FJ today and slowly talking myself out of it. There's no way I could ever afford all it would take to make sure it was reliable but it is a damn sexy engine. I still like the idea of the true LZ cross flow more, but that would be impossible to find most likely.

You could have always went VG33ER. Build it stroked out to a 3.8 and have a little monster :P

As far as the KA option, I love the engine but only the single cam. I'm been looking for the right deal for a few months just to have it for a future build. The dual cam just looks too modern to me, or maybe just too round...

So, what's the next big step or are you just going to enjoy it for a while?

You could have always went VG33ER. Build it stroked out to a 3.8 and have a little monster :P

As far as the KA option, I love the engine but only the single cam. I'm been looking for the right deal for a few months just to have it for a future build. The dual cam just looks too modern to me, or maybe just too round...

So, what's the next big step or are you just going to enjoy it for a while?

Right now more metal work,and more guns.I still am looking for a head for the red truck,eagle adam got one for me but i need the cams to,and i dont want to dump all kinds of money in that truck.

your a bitch,   just tell us ...who cares if u really get it ...... u said fj would put down 180 and u have yet to post thsoe numbers up either....

just saying.....

im keeding .... now dafuq did u waste money on now

• Like 2

great, a camaro with no seat so he can fit in it

oh ,  and fwiw

shouldn't u have one project running before u take on another

bring on the datrod daughter pics :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

IMG_6119_zpsc9a8e0cb.jpg

OK Jrock just one. And no rude comment's or I'll have to buy a one way ticket to Washington.

• Like 2

not needed, i will come there,  for that beauty .........should i bring my box van for her stuff or bring my datsun's down there ......

side note: what in the fudge could u say rude about that ..........some lucky dude will have the coolest father in law of all time :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 2

not needed, i will come there,  for that beauty .........should i bring my box van for her stuff or bring my datsun's down there ......

side note: what in the fudge could u say rude about that ..........some lucky dude will have the coolest father in law of all time :thumbup: :thumbup:

At times he would be a cool farther in law.hahahahahahahaha  :rofl: