mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy called me on the phone a couple days ago, he offered me some NOS 320 door seals he has up when you search "Datsun 320", he has boxes and boxes with 100s of parts in them that he has had since the late 80s I believe, he offered them door seals to me for $200.00, I told him I had an alternative and he then offered them to me for a $150.00, I am happy he has a bid on them for the starting price of $195.00, keep in mind that if he doesn't get any bids on a part, he will wheel and deal, I bought my parts from him direct, as he was selling one side of a set of 520 rear reflectors, I PMed him and told him if he could find a set I would buy them, he went though his boxes and found what I need and sold them to me.

He is a nice guy to me

• Like 2

This guy called me on the phone a couple days ago, he offered me some NOS 320 door seals he has up when you search "Datsun 320", he has boxes and boxes with 100s of parts in them that he has had since the late 80s I believe, he offered them door seals to me for $200.00, I told him I had an alternative and he then offered them to me for a $150.00, I am happy he has a bid on them for the starting price of $195.00, keep in mind that if he doesn't get any bids on a part, he will wheel and deal, I bought my parts from him direct, as he was selling one side of a set of 520 rear reflectors, I PMed him and told him if he could find a set I would buy them, he went though his boxes and found what I need and sold them to me.

He is a nice guy to me

I've had the same kind of experience with him.  He doesn't seem to be out to gouge on the prices, either, but he knows what he has...

• Like 1

Jesus dude. You're ready for the apocalypse!

When shit hits the fan....I'm findin' Tankers house to hold up in.......................

..................................................................................................probably has an underground bunker....... :ph34r:

You guys are funny,and i am watching it.I just might buy it.Its metal.

Wait till it doubles in price......then you'll be more satisfied..... :lol:

• Like 1

When shit hits the fan....I'm findin' Tankers house to hold up in.......................

..................................................................................................probably has an underground bunker....... :ph34r:

Wait till it doubles in price......then you'll be more satisfied..... :lol:

shhhh,my ninja,you must not let the way of the ninja out.lol