mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

So after all this back and forth with Kameari racing in Japan it seems that they do make or did make a FJ20 header, and as far as I was told it was the last one so I guess I bought it.

http://www.kameariengineworks.co.jp/catalogue-P35.pdf

Did you get this? Some of the stuff in the catalog almost looks like 321 Stainless …. but likely isn't.

#21 Stainless: The key feature of 321 stainless is its resistance higher resistance to extreme temperatures and conditions, when compared to 304. It contains titanium as a stabilizing element against chromium carbide formation. This alloy also exhibits strength characteristics superior to those of 304 stainless.

http://ultimateheaders.com     They make the most badass headers at Indy… And Mr. Big deserves no less than the best, right?

Because of the added titanium, SS 321 has this doll-looking golden glow after being heat-cycled a few times.

So what is a 4 link going to do? Its a truck you need a lot more then 4 link on the rear.Like more weight in the rear.

I am doing it for wider wheels not to go around corners at 100 MPH, Oh shit wait with 275 plus tires in the back i might be able to, Plus you guys forget I'm 300 lbs of weight already. and i will be on coil overs all around.Oh snap.bitches.

• Like 1