Reddit?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would provide...

...a convenient place for us all to get together on the internet and talk about datsuns and boobs?

.... oh wait...

srsly tho. Iv never been to Reddit..... for all I know there could be one lulz.

idk how that shit works.

It's truly pathetic. You submit 'items' of interest that are posted and people up or down vote it to find it's place on the page. Like neg and pos rep here. Really, who or what kind of person would give a rusty fuck about it.

1263154836.jpg2a1edbd3-05e5-402a-add9-d61a91318d2e.jpeg

vi-vomit.jpg

• Like 1

i like reddit a lot but see no need to have a ratsun sub.

for you guys that hate it, i suggest you look into some of the vast number of more obscure sub-reddits that are on there. i guarantee if you have a hobby or interest there is probably a sub-reddit that will have pictures or articles that you will find interesting

for example datsunmike would probably find a sub reddit called something like /r/asian_trap really interesting. havent gone there myself but im sure it exists

i like reddit a lot but see no need to have a ratsun sub.

for you guys that hate it, i suggest you look into some of the vast number of more obscure sub-reddits that are on there. i guarantee if you have a hobby or interest there is probably a sub-reddit that will have pictures or articles that you will find interesting

for example datsunmike would probably find a sub reddit called something like /r/asian_trap really interesting. havent gone there myself but im sure it exists

Cept for the CP ones, they got rid of those. lol

I'd just like to see a ratsun or two related post in my normal browsing plus kinda nice to have NSFW tags since the insomniacs thead doesn't. Makes poking around in it rather iffy at work.

Cept for the CP ones, they got rid of those. lol

I'd just like to see a ratsun or two related post in my normal browsing plus kinda nice to have NSFW tags since the insomniacs thead doesn't. Makes poking around in it rather iffy at work.

im not into it but i have to side on the fact that cp and jailbait are not the same thing. that and anderson coopers smugness has always made me dislike him.

you are free to make the community. id subscribe. it could be any worse then /r/datsun

I think if your worried about being NSFW the insomniacs thread should not be clickus-oponus.. You never know what your gonna get. Childishness and random acts of stupidity are what makes it so great.

,,I think my real question would be , why would i go to another website to read about stuff on Ratsun...confused1.gif,,