help me pick!

Skib

61 members have voted

1. 1. paint!?

• Street Figher (all graphics done in vinyl)
    • Olive Drab
    • Bamboo tan
    • British Racing green
    • some sort of blue
    • other

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

take people's ideas but it all comes down to what you want man, and I think you probably deep in the back of your mind already know.

that was the idea for this thread. I had a few I would rock for sure, each with their own pros and cons but Im indecisive :lol:

Think tanks come in handy :P

even if I rock a solid colour (which thats Its looking like)

theres going to be crotchety purists who arnt going to like other things I do.

Also, is this "your" 510, or is this a "510 painted by Skib" ? Cuz I thought you were trying for a Z car again.

this is my 510 :rofl: if was picking stuff all willy nilly for other cars it would be easy cuz I could do all of them haha

and since its my car I have to have what I choose all day every day :lol:

I think he answered the question already :lol::lol:

there was an IMSA G-nose 240z I was trying to get. but dude was douche.

Im gonna have fun building a dime, and Im gonna have fun driving it :P

Iv been told I seem more right in a dime than a Z lol who knows.

paints the only thing that hard haha.

everything else has already been mentally built :lol:

Pick a desirable solid color,,, , and you will have an amazing, and valuable paintjob like Atom and Phil got .... :cool:

and some times I will do things the purists might think blasphemous...

.... to bad.

I'm excited to see what your plans are ... .. . .. cause I have a feeling it's not "slammed to the ground" ,, and totally useless ..... :lol:

Pick a desirable solid color,,, , and you will have an amazing, and valuable paintjob like Atom and Phil got .... :cool:

^^^^

YUP

And it will have so much more trade value when the next the right the perfect 6 cylinder road monster comes along.

I'm excited to see what your plans are ... .. . .. cause I have a feeling it's not "slammed to the ground" ,, and totally useless ..... :lol:

I like lookin at em like that (dont we all :lol: ) but I dont build em like that.

thats going to be a few things started semi standard but then you double take and realize theres a twist.

purists are going to frown on some shit.... but its still going to be a clean functional car.

and in other news.... while I do have a massive boner for the street fighter, gonna let it end with the goon.

its just more practical in a few different ways to do single colour. bambo tan it is :cool:

[quote name='bananahamuck' date='03 February 2012 - 10:02 AM' timestamp='1328292176'

And it will have so much more trade value when the next the right the perfect 6 cylinder road monster comes along.

idk man...... I have a feeling this ones going to be around for a long time.

look at that guy talking shit about 510 dudes. hes only got engine donors haha.

i really considered that racing green and sublime green for my two door. bamboo tan would be awesome. or that grey green pea green color.james has the paint code. in the end i chose this custom matched factory blue. keeps the value up. :hairy:

36de12cc.jpg

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

• Like 1

If you're referring to me, first of all fuck you, secondly, no one gives a shit about your opinion, dont bad mouth other people's rides.

If you aren't referring to me, I apologize but i'll add this: I didn't "Talk shit about 510 dudes" I was telling skib to be himself and dont let his ideas be swayed by some elitist idealists that believe this kind of car should be done a certain way.

That is all.

you missed it...

• Like 1