620/720 KA24 Motor Mount brackets

]2eDeYe

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say I completely forgot about getting back to you on the measurements for 720 brackets. Unfortunately my plans have changed and I don't think I'll be able to provide the needed help.

I'm a loser, this I know.  Figured it was better to let you know than leave you hangin'

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

IMG_9355.jpg

IMG_9356.jpg

IMG_9364.jpg

IMG_9368.jpg

IMG_9494.jpg

Adding a new bracket to the lineup. This attaches to existing holes on the frame and provides a place to strap an external pump (I used an Airtex E2000) and a filter down. I suggest using some foam rubber to isolate it from the bracket, my pump came with some foam for this.

I used large nylon straps to hold the pump in place. You can get chemical/UV resistant straps at mcmaster.com

These should be good enough to last longer than the pump though and are decently priced. 

http://www.mcmaster.com/#70215k68/=11wpdhx

The brackets will be powder coated black. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

What up everyone..im more interested in getting my hands on the engine mounts ]edeye has im doing a ka24de from a car"easier to find in cali" and putting in my 83 nissan 720 the problem i have is brackets everything else has been taken care off im not good n welding so when i saw this post and the link to those brackets i said hell yea but the link is broken neeed help getting these brackets

• Like 1

Do those mounts work for SR20DET swaps? And if so, does it move the motor forward and/or down?

EDIT: I believe I found the answer...No, they don't work. 

They do not. If I could get a set of SR20 mounts, I would be able to develop some, but have not found a set to use yet. 

Sorry for the late reply, I don't get notifications for some reason. 

What up everyone..im more interested in getting my hands on the engine mounts ]edeye has im doing a ka24de from a car"easier to find in cali" and putting in my 83 nissan 720 the problem i have is brackets everything else has been taken care off im not good n welding so when i saw this post and the link to those brackets i said hell yea but the link is broken neeed help getting these brackets

As I stated in my reply to your PM; (without the spelling errors :lol:)

I have been told that my motor mount brackets work in the 720, but I have not verified this myself. 

The fuel pump and MAF bracket would likely not work at all in the 720. 
  • Like 1

From what I have been told, so heresay mind you, you can use one of the Z mounts and one of the KA mounts to get it to fit. I would think this rolls the motor though and might bind the trans mount. 

Both KA mounts put the motor too high in the bay and the Z mounts put it too low. 

My mounts or the mismatch setup either way, if you use a car KA you will have to build a custom pan. . 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...