Ssticker designs

Jun.

If I order thru a P.M. Do I get the doodle? And if you bring some to the swapmeet and I buy from you there do I get the doodle?

Gotta have the violent dog fo sure. Might just have to pick up one each of wheatever you bring. Ya know I'm a sticker whore. :lol:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that ewok dog needs a violent dog sticker for sure!!! :lol:

I'm glad you guys are liking the 30 second doodles...just to be clear, they are totally RANDOM and not in every order. Sometimes while I'm packing orders, I might do the quick doodle if there's time. Other times I am on the run or have too many things going on, so I can't do the doodles. Please do not feel bad if you didn't get one!

John, I see you enough, just ask me next time and I might draw your wagon real quick! If you buy some stickers I might feel more inclined to do so ;) I will be coming well prepared to Eagle Rock. Some new designs on deck too.

I'm also going to do a simplified version of my SAKURA decal. Single color at lower cost. I was just looking at how I'm going to redo the one on my wagon and wanted to do mine that way.

Due to recent requests and my own thoughts on turning my wagon into a Japanese style taxi, I'm currently working on a decal set that will turn your Datto into a taxi! Should be up this weekend if all goes well. :)

Who says you need to put them on a car? They're sticky pieces of art.

Thanks Siq! And Mike, I've resorted to sticking test/prototype stickers under my hood, and also on my washer and dryer!

Also, I just finished a custom sticker project for a member here. If you guys want something special that doesn't require artwork (meaning text only, maybe a border or something) let me know and I can create the file and cut it for a minimum order. PM me if it's something you're interested in :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.