Ssticker designs

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JUN makes awesome stickers! Draining my bank account... :) Took some pics....I accidently folded the V2 Datto circuit one while applying but these others made it on the 620 perfectly fine.

Got a cool drawing inside the envelope of stickers.

20120209_80.jpg

20120209_84.jpg

20120209_86.jpg

20120209_81.jpg

20120209_87.jpg

20120209_83.jpg

L4 RACING CLUB sticker. I like this one :D

Big sticker, 8" wide and 3" tall!

Yes, you can imagine that SR, KA, and L6 RACING CLUB stickers are in the works. Let me know if you're interested in them! (the L6 will cost more due to size)

Single color, available in silver, gold and black. I'm thinking about making red also. $8/ea

6857064375_b7dbc7ce7a.jpg

:D

bonerific.

You should update your first post with everything you have available! Making an order with you in the next few days. :)

Good call!

First post updated with all of my current offerings. That post is going to grow quickly...

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

All orders from the weekend shipped today :)

Topher. Got your messages. Let me see what I can do!

Lee.....where did you got that fabric that covers on your bench seat?

It's a Mexican blanket picked up from a shop in Santa Ana CA. Don't buy from the "hot rod" shops when you can get them from an original source for way cheaper!

It's a Mexican blanket picked up from a shop in Santa Ana CA. Don't buy from the "hot rod" shops when you can get them from an original source for way cheaper!

yeah, like 4 times cheaper....It was just familiar to me, thanks...........now lets go back to stickers....haha

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.