Ssticker designs

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys remember being 10 years old and seeing the ice cream truck pass by with all the flavors of Popsicles and ice cream stickers on it that made your mouth drop.............. that's how my 510 is going to look!!!!!!! :P Thanks Jun, my college textbooks are holding me back but I'm sure going to contact you.

Do you guys remember being 10 years old and seeing the ice cream truck pass by with all the flavors of Popsicles and ice cream stickers on it that made your mouth drop.............. that's how my 510 is going to look!!!!!!! :P Thanks Jun, my college textbooks are holding me back but I'm sure going to contact you.

GUS, I appreciate the ice cream truck reference...you are so right on with that comment!

Having said that, I'm about to ice cream truck my 510 wagon later this week with all of my offerings (and some new designs not shown yet!) once I get some missing colors.

And don't let me take away your college book money!

I think I'm going to order some more colors for the vinyl stock. Any ideas guys?

• Like 1

What are you printing these on Jun, the finish looks awesome! are they layered vinyl cut or printed on vinyl? I've been looking into getting an Alps printer at some stage.

Shipping to Australia an option on these? Interested in a Hatsunori with 411 on it....

Cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.