I got another 1!!

spitznoz

I couldnt find my old post its not showing up when i search for it so i made another 1 sold my 4 door l16 automatic 6 days ago for 3.5 and got this 1 for 5 which i think was a bargain its a 1969 510 goon laugh.gif sr20det running 10lb coming from a automatic l16 i damn near peed blood red when i first hit the 10lb boost guy said about 7k on the motor looks very clean from the valve covers to the pan i think i got lucky on this 1 again here some pics

IMG_04141.jpg

IMG_04181.jpg

IMG_04132.jpg

IMG_04041.jpg

IMG_04121.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_04041.jpg

Holy crap~ what a sweet lookin, er.. I mean sad lonely car~ you should give it to me, where I could hide it's gutless homliness from public viewlol.gif;)lol.gif

Kidding aside~ looks like a great score for a great price! PO's already done all the work~ inside and out!

Soooo.... how fast IS it? :D

Holy crap~ what a sweet lookin, er.. I mean sad lonely car~ you should give it to me, where I could hide it's gutless homliness from public viewlol.gif;)lol.gif

Kidding aside~ looks like a great score for a great price! PO's already done all the work~ inside and out!

Soooo.... how fast IS it? :D

its feels hella fast well im coming from a slow car iver never had a turbo car before i need a new seat theres no neck support biggrin.gif

its feels hella fast well im coming from a slow car iver never had a turbo car before i need a new seat theres no neck support biggrin.gif

Now it's time to change your avatar~ and post for all the (ratsun) world to see the "Lil Red Wagon"~!!!

You need ZX struts. To help pull in the front wheels. But more importance would be to see what front brakes you have on that thing.

Car looks awesome! I love me a nice Goon.

it has zx struts with coilovers with zx master cylinder drilled and slotted rotors t3 adjustable tc rods

@ariascarlos the rear end came from 97 chevy s10

my rear lifters? look sketchy do you guys with wagons have pictures of your rear suspension set ups? to give me some idea and what do i have to do to join the goon squad and earn the sticker... how many goats do i have to sacrifice? laugh.gif

This thing is sketchy as hell i dunno if should be scared it dont look right to me if you look at the picture it looks like its high enough that it doesnt have any battle scars could i just maybe flipt it and have it pointing the other direction? towards the back of the vehicle?

IMG_04241.jpg

IMG_04251.jpg

Ratsun sticker woot

IMG_04231.jpg