Datsun find of the week!!

met an old guy at McDonalds this past week and told me he had a few 510's he wanted to sell or part if I needed parts for mine and I went to look at them today and well he has 5 and they are all a little rough but it's saving them from getting crushed so I'll have pics up later tonight

total of 2 wagons 2 2 doors and 1 4 door the 4 door and 1 wagon can be running with not to much work and they rest need some work. body's are rough but he it's a start:)

• Like 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinkin the red/orange one would be a perfect shell for bob3 to rebuild the rat....

I agree Bart. I put the rat back together but it needs to go to the frame shop to see if they can tug it back straight. Let us Colorado boys know if you get them all or if some are still available.

its great im only 18 and i already got the disease about to have 6 510s

but you got to start some where. will probably be selling the 4 door so keep an eye out for it. its the one that was last running and is the most there so will sell it off to get some of my money back because i already have a 4 door=]

so I bought these yet. but am pretty close to comin to a deal with the guy. so my question is. is any one interested in the 4 door. it is rough. but can be running pretty easy. brakes are tost. but it is all there we. so If any one is interested shoot me a pm. am thinking probably about 500 for the car

• 1 month later...