Intro

Hey all.

Ive always been a Nissan fan, worked for them drove them and admired them. Even after I sold my 240 I still admire them. However above all else the 510 had remained my favorite. Never been able to afford a second car but this will definatly be a must if ever I get to that point.

Little about me: I can change the tires and the head/rear lamps on a car but never learned how to change the oil nor anything else for that matter. Reside in GA formerly AL so theres hope for me yet. :P Im a nerd at heart and will always be. :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sleep: :sleep: -_- :mellow: :yawn: :mellow: :blink: :)

.. *sniff* ....Welcome to Ratsun... Nice car.. *sniff* ...

:mellow: ^_^ :yawn: -_- :sleep: :sleep:

the F...its almost NOON!! On a SATURDAY!! Whatever happened to the days when kids never made it to school on time but on saturday they could be up at the crack of dawn? blink.gif but thanks :D

and on a side note...I just found the emoticons....oh snap!

the F...its almost NOON!! On a SATURDAY!! Whatever happened to the days when kids never made it to school on time but on saturday they could be up at the crack of dawn? blink.gif but thanks :D

and on a side note...I just found the emoticons....oh snap!

Not on the Left Coast.

We party later than you do.

We sleep later than you.

Currently-it's only 9:30 AM.

Welcome to Ratsun.

• Like 2

Savannah, ah yes I went to SCAD. I miss spanish moss.

Welcome! There are a few guys on the hunt for a 510 on the east coast. Keep your eyes out. They almost never come up for sale! (But about twice as often down south where you are than New England.)

Savannah, ah yes I went to SCAD. I miss spanish moss.

Welcome! There are a few guys on the hunt for a 510 on the east coast. Keep your eyes out. They almost never come up for sale! (But about twice as often down south where you are than New England.)

Its funny you say that, two actually "popped" up on ebay. Unfortunatly one of them has turned into a horrible excuse for a show car and the other one needs more work then I can afford (and have knowledge for). I however just enjoy them whenever I can see them.

Real quick story...my ultimate goal was to build (by build I mean pay someone) to get a flat green army coat and a ww2 theme but then ... I saw the icon on the top right of the page apparently you all beat me to it. sweat.gif