Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you mean to say that its not normal to drive around with a gas mask on..... (maybe my truck is running too richtongue.gif)

oh forgot to add that there is a four door dime sitting out to rot in some dudes front yard in north plains on west union and glencoe by my work (i would bet you just have to knock on the dudes door if you want it) i will try to get a pick.

Edited by sinner720st

From SublimeDatsun610:

1130 22APR2010

Black '74 Datsun 610 sports coupe headed Northbound on the 605 to the Westbound 210. In the fast lane.

Really nice black paint job with either 13 or 14 inch wheels with polished lip.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Saw Graham's old black with flames 620 on the Malahat yesterday,

Also a blue 620 in a tow impound, in Duncan today(Mike or Rich need parts? cowichan towing is the name of the tow company)

the house is like a block down the street from us, yes it is a carport and neather one of those cars have ever moved that i have seen.About 2 maybe 3 times a month theres a BigRig parked on his sidewalk.One of these days ill go up to his door and see if he wants to sell or just bull shit about his car.But being that it seems he works alot i dont want to bug him.