Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wana know the specs of a datto with came paint. Better be a vg or ca-t or vr6 (j/k on that last one). What's with all the wine country dattos? Sounds elegant huh?

you know the rules pics or it didn't happen

Anyone in Newberg know a flat black Nissan frontier with Titan wheels or something similar? He keeps giving me a head-nod when we pass. Just a Nissan/Datsun fan? Maybe someone with a daily driver while their dime is tucked away for the winter?

i saw that truck at newberg steel today...it was the first time i have seen it

I had the camo dime on my old phone but it shit itself. I'll get pics of those right I after I get that pic of Skib's from when I saw it at PCC months ago. AKA: you'll just have to deal with it, Brittney.

I was in Cupertino CA for a wedding at Cupertino square/vallco park. I was telling my buddy about my 510. As we were walking to the car... I spotted a 510. Not only one but two parked next to eachother. A Turbo four door with a huge tow thing on the fender and a white two door. No pics my battery was dead

is that your step dads car?

:P ya

That's what I was thinking.

Skib was racing him at a stoplight... the 280ZX had the lead until the Twin Turbo hood scoop kicked in!

:rofl: I caught a burst of cold air threw the scoop and that shit on!

4520929939_8b646f3538_b.jpg

its bleach!

Yesterday I was driving out to the dealer's auction house in Airway Heights (just outside of Spokane WA.) and I saw a white 240Z with some sort of body kit, and black "240Z" decals and pin stripes along the side skirts. I didn't have a camera, that's the best description I can give you. Is that anybody on here's car?

Also, a bit random, but I saw an orange Gallardo in spokane yesterday as well. Thought that was a bit odd.