Sightings

spotted this rollin by my house today, apperantly he lives right down the street heh, his names jake (78620) on here, pretty cool guy we chatted for a bit an i gave him my old buckets :)

sighted.jpg

hey thats my old truck i built it 5 years ago... i sold it to him in oct 08....after i got some goodies off it..this is what it looked like in oct of 08 befor he got it

1023081806a.jpg

lts see what he does to it....he already did a motor swap and got it running

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe I didn't have my camera with me this afternoon. I decided to take a ride in my Z just for the halibut, and 1.3 minutes from my house another S30 drives by going the other direction (keep in mind that I live in a city of about 2000 in rural Utah). I pulled a u-turn, but it took about 5 minutes to catch back up to him with some slow drivers between us. Turns out is was a '77 280Z 2+2 with a LD28T. Yes, that's right, he performed the diesel swap, turbocharged it and now runs veggie oil. According to him he's pushing a little over 50mpg on a stock 280ZXT T3. I've now met three S30Z owners from the surrounding communities!

saw this rollin by today.. also saw a white 620 i think kc with z71s but couldnt get the damn phone out of my pocket fast enough..

it was a king cab with the z71s i sold it to a guy last month i get call everyday about people seeing it...its slammed tryn to find pic

hey thats my old truck i built it 5 years ago... i sold it to him in oct 08....after i got some goodies off it..this is what it looked like in oct of 08 befor he got it

1023081806a.jpg

lts see what he does to it....he already did a motor swap and got it running

did you use to work at the shucks on 4th plain?

i use to see a white 620kc parked there all the time

You never know because people change them but as far as the body goes it not a gtr. They are easy to tell apart body wise. It's still cool as hell to see though and he seems to have it looking pretty nice.

I absolutely HATE the rear wipers r32's have though. Will be the 1st thing I chop out in 2014. lol

Edited by 72240z
You never know because people change them but as far as the body goes it not a gtr. They are easy to tell apart body wise. It's still cool as hell to see though and he seems to have it looking pretty nice.

I absolutely HATE the rear wipers r32's have though. Will be the 1st thing I chop out in 2014. lol

what about the body is different from the gtr and gt-s? you can tell this ones been changed a bit.. btu as far as i know the body of a gtr and the body of a gts is the same, bumper style MAY vary im not sure.. but thats easy to swap..

what about the body is different from the gtr and gt-s? you can tell this ones been changed a bit.. btu as far as i know the body of a gtr and the body of a gts is the same, bumper style MAY vary im not sure.. but thats easy to swap..

The gtr fenders come stock flared, looks way dif. Much more aggressive. The front bumper is different too. I wouldn't depend on just that as we been saying that's all pretty easy to change. Stock flared arches front and rear aren't though.