Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw this getting out of the water today- looked like a DD.

had a surfboard bag inside:D

DSC02995.jpg

DSC02997.jpg

240 close by too.... might as well...

DSC02996.jpg

Saw this at a gas station-

not a datto, but cool for sure! little drift-mobile!

photo2-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

and, at the (court ordered :mad:) classes I have to take, these pics are on the walls- apparently, the driving school used to use all Datto's!

photo-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

fuckin datsuns commin outta the wood works in vancouver i swear.. escpecialy 620s.. i remember when i was like the only guy sportin one for a while i didnt see any fellow 620s on the road.. now they're everywhere.. im wondering if the guy with the convertable 620 is gonna show up on here

fuckin datsuns commin outta the wood works in vancouver i swear.. escpecialy 620s.. i remember when i was like the only guy sportin one for a while i didnt see any fellow 620s on the road.. now they're everywhere.. im wondering if the guy with the convertable 620 is gonna show up on here

Was it a red 77 lowered kingcab. I know there was one on CL for like two or three days that was a convertible.

yep, saw him at costless told him about ratsun, he had no idea.. i was like wtf?? this thing is ratsun as hell dude u better get on there lol

I hope he gets on here. I want to see how the convertible is set up on it. Plus I thought it looked bad ass.

Hmm... it shouldn't require a login, I'm not logged in and can see it on Picasa without signing in.

Anyways there is no ad... it's at the used car lot next to Pull-A-Part Lynnwood. Literally next door to the north.

It has spots of rusty in the usual Datsun places, but looks pretty good.

20090516%20133144%20DSC02273.JPG

Guest jaimesix

......and, at the (court ordered :mad:) classes I have to take, these pics are on the walls- apparently, the driving school used to use all Datto's!

photo-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

That is cool. No wonder why cops drive like crap nowadays, no more Datsuns to learn how to drive.

Cool !!!

I wasn't sure where everyone was so I hung out by the burnout pit.

lol we where all over the place. including the Z guys (and gal) there where quite a few of us there. we didnt leave until like midnight :lol: