datsun 620

jastrunk97

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To get a low ride height without having to nessesarily run a super lower psi. Plus it will remove any clearance issues I might run into with the lower control arm hitting the frame when I air out as the suspension wont have to travel as far to get low.

Where can I find drop spindles?? I have been looking!?!

Drop spindles for a 79 do not exist. You can however convert to Hardbaody drop spindles very easily, but you have to convert the front to the hardbody brakes too. No big deal. The HB spindles bolt right onto the balljoints that you already have.

Drop spindles for a 79 do not exist. You can however convert to Hardbaody drop spindles very easily, but you have to convert the front to the hardbody brakes too. No big deal. The HB spindles bolt right onto the balljoints that you already have.

BOOM.

You usually only Z a truck because the front cross member hangs down too low (like a c10) or you are two cheap to convert it to using a drop spindle (like my truck) and it won't lay out any other way.

BOOM.

You usually only Z a truck because the front cross member hangs down too low (like a c10) or you are two cheap to convert it to using a drop spindle (like my truck) and it won't lay out any other way.

Ooooo very nice. That's good to know. That will save me some work lol. So with drop spindles I should nt have a problem laying on 18's?

Sorry to thread jack this turned from a 620 hood thread to talk of bags and spindles.