Worlds Smallest Engines

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

How about all us Ratsuners just flood the streets of down town portland with our cars/trucks an "Occupy" portland!!!

flatcat19 wrote in status update , Back in Portland. It smells like the same music I heard 12 years ago. Sounds like gutter punk BO. And looks like patchouli. Good to be home

:lol:

I've been in the machining trade for over 35 years. Let me tell you these guys have some mad skills. To machine that stuff with a manual machine is fuckin art in my book.

I have a friend here in town that made a blower for a mini V8 but it was done on master cam. And then machined on a modern CNC mill. I'll try to get some photos from him. The guy that is having them made is now making the entire thing block,heads,and alot of other stuff from a solid chunk of aluminum,

Way to much time in his hands lol he is probably single lol

That's not single. That's Man Solo! Bitches come to him on HIS time. No nagging wife raging into his shop when he's in the middle of lathing off 0.0001 inches of metal from a valve stem demanding he take out the trash or come "pay attention" to her. When he wants some sweet sweet lovin', he calls up Chuck Norris and has CN roundhouse some hoochie over to his pad.

Or he goes to the bar and pulls tail all night. Guido fucks don't even bother steppin' any more. They all know "That mother fucker built a Ferrari with his BARE HANDS. I can't even program my VCR."

This man shows up and the whole place becomes his VIP suite.

• Like 1