68 4 door and 68 goon for sale

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am drooling over the factory black wagon. Someone needs to snatch this up and do a proper build. Did you just find these or have they been in your collection for a while?

just found them, been driving by them for years, had no idea they were there

Bump

lasvagas11_4119.jpg

Has a 4 speed min rust, L16, key work all the locks, dash has cracks. More info on request

68 wagon has patina, looks like some filler work, but over all a great starting project. Someone should install an engine and drive it on the ground. More pics of the 4 door and goon soon

Does it have grill ?

Nice grill, has a small amount of streighting on the right side, but complete with emblem and side bezals, headlight bezal have some rust

lasvagas11_4120.jpg

I figured I would get some more pics when all the black panels are back on it with stock wheels

Shit the black plates are still on it. That makes it a great buy.

Hey James. Would you ask the person that buys that wagon to sell me the tow bar. I would love to have it.

Hey James. Would you ask the person that buys that wagon to sell me the tow bar. I would love to have it.

YO ur shittin me on the tow bar?

Check it out we got the 4 door home and cleaned up, Vic pulled out all the interior and cleaned the inside of the car out. Then we installed some other 4 door interior and things look great, washed it and wow what a differance.

The tail light panel is the worst area on the car. Rust is no big thing on this bitch.

lasvagas11_4115.jpg

lasvagas11_4116.jpg

lasvagas11_4134.jpg

lasvagas11_4133.jpg

lasvagas11_4136.jpg

lasvagas11_4137.jpglasvagas11_4139.jpg

lasvagas11_4143.jpg

lasvagas11_4145.jpg

lasvagas11_4146.jpg

lasvagas11_4154.jpg

lasvagas11_4157.jpg

lasvagas11_4159.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.