Billet Ratsun shift knobs. See first page for odering info

Paypal info is
C74nova@yahoo.com

The shifter knob is 40 dollars. Shipping will be 3 dollars thru the postal service (in the us) it takes 2-10 days. Or i can ship ups from work for 6 dollars and it will take 3 days or less. I am willing to ship outside of the US, shipping will be more expensive, that will be handled when order is placed.....The shifter Knob comes with a jam nut and a plastic washer. ......I will need the following info if you would like to order one.

email address for a paypal request. I will need your shipping info. and i will need to know what thread size you need. And the color

if you have anymore questions feel free to ask. thanks

Custom engraving is available on case by case basis.

I am out black, blank shift knobs right now. Not sure when I will have more. So no custom engraving on black right now.

chris

colors are

Red

Green

Blue

Black (out of stock on these)

Orange

Cost is going to be 43.00 dollars each. Shipping is included to the lower 48 states.

2012-03-23203143.jpg

2012-03-23201131.jpg

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a black one I make. Very much like the green one. One thing you guys need to keep in mind is he can't do two colors on one knob, And he would have to do a batch in each color. Min cahrge for aondize is about $50-75.

Nice job. I like the color. Hell I might even order one of them for me. :lol:

shiftknob003.jpg

Here is a black one I make. Very much like the green one. One thing you guys need to keep in mind is he can't do two colors on one knob, And he would have to do a batch in each color. Min cahrge for aondize is about $50-75.

shiftknob003.jpg

The anodizing is one of the varibles right now..... The color is just something the company i work for was getting done so i threw the knob in with it. I will have to find out what the color is called.

Ooh, shift knob throw down! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

This is not OCC SR vrs JR There is room for everyone to play here. I make my knobs for a Z car store. hence the Z on it. And I make them 100pcs. At a time. He is doing one off's with badass laser shit on it. I can't do that.

shiftknob002.jpg

• Like 1

Ooh, shift knob throw down! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

This is not OCC SR vrs JR There is room for everyone to play here. I make my knobs for a Z car store. hence the Z on it. And I make them 100pcs. At a time. He is doing one off's with badass laser shit on it. I can't do that.

OOPS double post

Did you do yours in one operation?

It was done in 2 here on the lathe. I had one of the lathe guys turn it one morning, while he was in between parts. This is Just a one off for now. I am in the process of getting a qoute from a local shop, that i have delt with thru work for years. If the price is right i will go ahead with this. I did the laser engraving here at work for this one. But if i sale these I will get that done by someone else I know, for cheap to nothing. I dont want to bother with these if I cant keep them somewhat close to what I sale the other ones for.

Actually, you can do it in multiple colors by using wax. Used to send paintball gun parts out to get anodized back in the day and did a drip design, the problem was finding a plater that did different colors at the same time.

Fuzz

About ready to pull the trigger on these

Couple of things first though

I am getting 50 made at a time, to keep costs down.

here are the colors i was thinking, they seem to be the most popular

Green

Blue

Black

Red

Orange ? This one can change.

Any other colors you would like to see?

Price should be 40-45 bucks. Still nailing down a couple of things. Would you guys buy these at this price? Dont want to sell 5 and have 45 hanging around forever

The engraving has been cleaned up, so the image is much sharper now, will post up a pick when i have a chance.