73-79 620 fiberglass 3 1/2" cowl hood !NEW! several other glass datsun parts

I am now selling custom made Bolt on 73-79 620 fiberglass cowl hoods. these hoods bolt right to stock hinges and fit with very little work (no more than glass hoods for any thing) These are one of a kind there are no other aftermarket 620 hoods that i know of out there.. I have other datsun glass parts too I will list all of them below with pricing.

datsunfiberglasscowlhood.jpg

1969-72 & 73-79 Datsun Truck (all prices are in usd and do not include shipping) the hoods are all bolt on with steel inserts to attach to factory hinges.

69-72 STOCK FLAT HOOD (520) $475.00

73-79 DATSUN TRUCK COWL IND. HOOD 3-1/2" $485.00

69-72 HOOD WITH SC103 RAM AIR SCOOP $485.00

73-79 STOCK FLAT HOOD $485.00

69-72 FRONT FENDERS $350.00 each

69-72 LOWER FRONT GRAVEL PAN $290.00

I will be updating the parts list as we make them.

If anyone is interested please email me at obscenehp@yahoo.com

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking hood. There is, however, another company (long standing since the 70s) that makes hoods. Check out http://www.up22.com for a listing.

Also, I sell airdams, front spoilers, 5 piece wrapkits, sunvisors, Fontana front and rear fender flares and metal louvered rear taillight filler roll pan panels. Most guys on here know about My products (and many have them) but for You newer guys I can be reached at steroid620@yahoo.com .

Cool to see that you have fiberglass stuff for our 620's.

Now, not to be a dick about this, but you prices and the prices on the http://www.up22.com site do not compare very well. With that said, I am one that would prefer to support the enthusiast(obscene) rather than a large company IF they price is close. Yes i will pay a little more to the enthusiast.

Sorry, at the moment i do not need any body parts either.

Pretty sure that i remembar another site that has fiberglass for the 620 also. And i cannot vouche for the quality of any of these parts. I am looking at price alone at this point.

Jason

His post kinda looks like a direct take from up22's site and what they sell. HMMMMM something smells fishy here.

In fact his picture is directly from there site. I SMELL SCAM RESELLER

His post

1969-72 73-79 Datsun Truck (all prices are in usd and do not include shipping) the hoods are all bolt on with steel inserts to attach to factory hinges.

69-72 STOCK FLAT HOOD (520) $475.00

73-79 DATSUN TRUCK COWL IND. HOOD 3-1/2" $485.00

69-72 HOOD WITH SC103 RAM AIR SCOOP $485.00

73-79 STOCK FLAT HOOD $485.00

69-72 FRONT FENDERS $350.00 each

69-72 LOWER FRONT GRAVEL PAN $290.00

Notice IND. Is the same all wording the same. Damn this pisses me off scammers

Direct copy and paste from up22's site

DA-101 69-72 STOCK FLAT HOOD (520) 239.00

DA-128 73-79 DATSUN TRUCK COWL IND. HOOD 3-1/2" 249.00

DA-102 69-72 HOOD WITH SC103 RAM AIR SCOOP 249.00

DA-105 73-79 STOCK FLAT HOOD 249.00

DA-103R&L 69-72 FRONT FENDERS . each 179.00

DA-104 69-72 LOWER FRONT GRAVEL PAN 150.00

His Join Date on Ratsun is April 2008. It is currently April 3rd. So, within three days of joining the forum, he is advertising parts for sale at a near 100% markup over an advertised elsewhere retail price? Lame if you ask me..

Not to bash the new guy but i have one of Steroids front air dams on my 620 & i launced off a R/R crossing/jump @ 70 mph [going to reso & didnt see it] & came down hard & it didnt even break!!! And his prices are better to boot. Sux if the new guy is marking up prices that much...as mentioned us Datsun guys are cheap :rolleyes:

STERIOD-you should start a new thread about your products. i had no idea you sold all that stuff. i am def. going to order some soon, when i get serious on the truck. what's the diffencence in the air dam and front spoiler?

This is Steroids air dam on my 74...

P1010119.jpg

& this is the front spoiler...

P1010237.jpg

Steve, is it possible to make a sticky in the for sale area & have all of Steroids glass parts listed there w/ pics? I can have Mike email me pics of his products & send them to you if need be...thanks.

These parts are peices I can get from one of my suppliers, I was taking the listing directly from their price sheet. I have a ton of stuff from them and have been to their facility outside chicago. I went to that site and there is somthing fishy about this. But the company I go through does make these peices, and I have delt with there stuff they make and they are very top quality parts. They will also make any part out of glass for you as long as you have a straight steel part for them to mold from. As far as me being a scammer, not quite.. I would have posted some shit like that on ebay or somthing not on a site full of ppl who im here to ask Q's because I know very little if any at all about these vehicles. I happened to find out and get the price sheet from them when I asked them to make a one peice glass front end using my good steel one, and was told they already make glass parts for them. Hopefully this clears me of any wrong doing but to satisfy my own curiousity I am going to order a hood from unlimited and compare them. If there is any major differances, hell even if not I will post pix and description on my findings. And as the pic goes I got that emailed to me from my supplier but it is as I see the same pic as unlimiteds site. Rest assured some digging is in order on my end monday.:mad: I dun like gettin screwed and I hope they're not because Ive done several thousand $ worth of biz in the past with this current supplier.

Hi Obscene,

There are at least 2 people on this site that own Unlimited's hood. Guy Gray and Dale Ball. They can vouch for Unlimited's quality. Possibly Guy can take some closeup photos and send to You to compair.

I have lots of photos of My accessorys that can be posted. Thank You very much for the suggestion and the sticky suggestion!! Yes, Mark even folded an airdam backwards (My fault) while unloading His truck off of My trailer. I fougot to resecure the hitch latch and the trailer came up in the air as the truck moved back. Anyway, whoever needs those photos, please give Me Your email (unless I already have it) and I can scan them 600, 300, 200 or 150. Most photos that I post through photobucket I scan at 200. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.