Steroid in MiniTuckin'!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mike, right on dude, that is the best honor an old schooler can get..we all know that u have a great passion for datto's, and are a storehouse of info..congrats brother..:D tom

"""Buy it is My pleasure to share those days with all of You. Datsuns ruled then and still look killer today. So You guys keep building and saving them. 40 years is just around the corner......maybe this exposure will really open up this thing that Makoto calls "620 MANIACS" ! ! ! ! !"""

i found a pic of a few MANIACS !

P1010211.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well i finally found/bought the issue. Awesome article & it's well deserved. I like the pic next to Funtana w/ you wearing the 7-11 smock..i think i took that :D My fav. quote from it is..............

" a new era of oldness" Keep up your hard work preserving these old 620's Mike &...SAVE EVERYTHING !!

i must have looked at at 10 stores before i found it. then i'm at the autozone that is 1/2 mile from my house and notice they had it the whole time! well i know where to find it now if i want it. i love the "snow plw" picture the best. anybody got a bigger version of that?

• 2 months later...

Well, I finally found Mini Truckin's link to that story. There are all of the photos that I sent to them on "more photos". You will find a larger version of the snowplow photo there. Enjoy, Mike

http://www.minitruckinweb.com/lyfestyle/0806mt_michael_lepker_interview/index.html

Thank You!! However, not to good a thing to put goldleafing through!!! You can see I am wearing a shirt with a tie. The freeway was shut totally down from Hesperia to Devore and I had a job interview with the railroad in San Bernardino. What to do.......... Take the railroad access road (which I knew by heart) to make it on time. Ironically, as I entered the freeway at Devore, BOTH directions there was NO traffic. A CHP officer saw the ONLY southbound vehicle for miles.............. a bright red lowered Datsun pickup alone on the freeway!!!! I still wonder what went throught His head as He "rubbernecked" when I went by!!! Yes, I made it in time for the interview. Two months later I was hired by the railroad!!!

Dude Mike that is freaking awsome, I loved that article, You have any advise on building a period correct 620 that is still under warrenty? Since my grandfather was the orginial owner of my truck I want to build it early 80's style (truck is a 79) and I dont really want to mod the body. And since I was born in 82 I don't really know how the scene was then.

dude thats awesome mike, congrats!!! hey now i can say, I've got one of his airdams!! an people will know who i mean ;) no name droppin for ratsun tho eh? i'd consider this a club hehe anyways thats awesome dude, an that part about goin to japan an hangin out with that guy an not bein able to understand eachother.. thats beautiful.