ebay seller chevyss58

king bee66

i dont bother with ebay much these days but i noticed this guy just now. the amount of time he must have spent taking apart a car ,nut and bolt, is kind of sad. most of the stuff hes selling is garbage, like used break pads and used carpet that looks like a bloody feminine pad.

even if his prices were reasonable i dont think alot of it would ever sell

http://www.ebay.com/...1.c0.m270.l1311

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all his ads clutter up ebay, I wish you could exclude his crap from your search, you can buy brand new stuff for less than what he is asking for his beat up junk.

I was wishing the same thing... cant find anything on Ebay cause I'm looking at ads for 69$ for a used / old coil that i could by new for 20 $:blink:

What I cant stand is how ebay is going down the road like the nickel want add. It used to be just people at home selling their wares but now I type in amc hornet (77) or toyota supra(80) and I get 20,000 and 63,000 hits from all the damn auto distributors. The only way I can filter the crap is clicking on the used tab which pretty much screws me for finding nos if its not labeled nos in the title.

Then there is the warehouse seller with the same part listed 100 times. :angry:

I still love ebay but god damn. Remember when you could watch a youtube video without a commercial or pop up ad? WTF.

• Like 1

Hey you guys, thats me, if you dont like the buy it now price then leave a bid!

No its not, but if I could sell my stockpile of b stuff for half of what hes askin, well ive got at least 100$ worth of horn pad springs!! IM RICH WOO HOO! ollz :D :lol: :huh:

If this sells.... Im strapping on my black nike's and hopping on the next comet I can find :coolaid: