ebay seller chevyss58

king bee66

Hey guys, I found a rusty old paperclip in my 210, anyone want to give me $50 for it?

Seriously, everyone should at least know that b210 owners are cheap! We'll make just about anything ourselves just to save a buck.

AHAHAHAAHAHA, I make replacement gaskets from foam place mats. :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow all my 1200 stuff must b worth a million bucks

I dont know about that, but if your lookin to do the b210 brake upgrade, this guy will sell you the used strut for 150$.

And he'll sell you the caliper, brake pads , rotor, spring, top hat, and cartridge seperate :rofl:

I dont know about that, but if your lookin to do the b210 brake upgrade, this guy will sell you the used strut for 150$.

And he'll sell you the caliper, brake pads , rotor, spring, top hat, and cartridge seperate :rofl:

wow he is a little crazy its hard to give away b210 parts

• 10 months later...

I have read this post and looked over chevyss58's ebay listings found here : http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_sacat=0&_armrs=1&_ssn=chevyss58&_nkw=DATSUN&_ipg=200&rt=nc

It seems prices have been dropped a bit since this post was started.

I purchased tons of parts from him for my Datsun and I do agree most parts seem over priced, but I could not find the parts anywhere else. Most his items do have free shipping and he was willing to work with me on the prices. I felt I got a great deal. I was surprised at his fast shipping.

Wow, another tall glass of warm poop juice trying to sell turdlings on eGay...in all fairness though, i have posted the most ridiculous priced crap(to me anyway) and itll sell in less than a day, but things I thought people might actually need ends up selling for a buck.

For example...two ugly tin covered styrofloam "tailfins", a couple gross and corroded emblems and two hubcaps, all of some junk camper I hauled off for scrap went the same day for $150 on Buy It nOw, but a correct factory carb for a 77 T/A with a shaker hood goes for a dollar, only after the only bidder asks me for every stupid number on it, the bolts for it, the carb stud, the USED gasket, the end of the throttle linkage, and probably a dozen other little things, then I ship it and he leaves a snotty little feedback about my packaging. IT WAS A DOLLAR YOU TURD SANDWICH!

In short, this once again proves that some people should just be put to sleep.

• 4 months later...