Jim's 1200 project

goes2fast

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha, glad I'm not the only one having issues tryin to post oics. Tried it the other day and failed, badly. I could copy but when I tried to paste....nothing. Dig that valve cove by the way, off an A14?

Ha Ha, glad I'm not the only one having issues tryin to post oics. Tried it the other day and failed, badly. I could copy but when I tried to paste....nothing. Dig that valve cove by the way, off an A14?

Yes, It came off of a 79 210 with an A14.

Here is the rear seat with new leather covers installed.

newleatherrearseat.jpg

Now all that is left to do on the interior is the headliner, and that has to wait till the paint is done.

I just remembered, I have to change the front backrests still, but they messed up the embroidery again. Right logo this time, but still in the wrong place, half of it is under the headrest instead of on the front. These guys are really frustrating!!! :crying:

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hopefully, things work out for you.  I can relate to having some health problems. 

I try to get something done on my wagon every day, even it's a small (but necessary) detail. 

At my age I need to get more realistic about my goals, and get off my ass to do what I can. :rofl:

Is the car still looking like it did in the pics from page 4 of this thread?  I am sorry to hear about issues and wish you nothing but the best.

It's pretty much the same except for a few hail dents, had to pay $280 to the high dollar guys in Japan for new cowl scoops because the hail broke the old brittle ones into a million pieces. I have all new rubber seals for every where except the vent windows, which still are not available. I also have a new headliner, all waiting for new paint to install. Between my body falling apart, house needing work, and my other car projects, I need to be realistic about what I can get done before I kick the bucket, so the 1200, the SC300, and my Cherokee have to go. :(