Rustina510 wagoon

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk to HRH about going old school EFI.. he fought his system for a long while, and as you well know, he just bought a KA.

May be cool(I totally think it would be), but you're really gonna have to dedicate yourself to it, and not expect to be driving your car for a while.. but that's just coming from a guy with a mild case of tourettes. :hyper:

:lol:

Wow. Just read through thT entire build, sounded great at the end but holy shit that took a long time to figure out.

Well I think I'll be tryin my best to get this hrh efi system, the whole thing, but I will Ned's some big time help to get it all installed. Also going to get my exhaust installed also, 280zx coilovers and drop blocks in the back.

Then on to the turbo, as long as everything works out with the efi.

Thx for the parts today eagle Adam.

Nice you see you dude, I'm hoping to install the airdam tonight and put up some pics asap

On another note. I have my gas line break and started pouring petrol all over the ground. Not fun...

But once again she is all fixed and ready to role.

• Like 2

Couldn't get my hands on a exhaust/intake manifold gasket yesterday but getting it today to intall.

Finished up the 2" exhaust and header install, it has a small leak at the gasket but holy crap it makes a huge difference in the performance of the l20.

I would deff recommend to anyone running a l series motor

New manifold gasket and a header. 2" exhaust all the way through. And holy crap what a difference. Feels like a total new engine, I think I'm just going to keep the l20 motor and run this bitch.

01398aec.jpg

Exhaust

I even got a fancy new tip.

14a233c4.jpg

And I also installed a new airdam. Or duck bill or what ever you want to call it.

It's a little higher up than I would want it but I measured it out and this clears my drive way into the street.

2ea420a9.jpg

I like it

d1b91224.jpg

Balla

fabc1a1d.jpg

Thx for reading ratsun family

New manifold gasket and a header. 2" exhaust all the way through. And holy crap what a difference. Feels like a total new engine, I think I'm just going to keep the l20 motor and run this bitch.

Haha! That's bad news for the guy that was going to buy your L20B (me), but my L18 is running better too, so I think I'll rock it for a while. I'm convinced that I can coax some more power out of it. Nice work man!